Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I know the armors of the regular Clone Troopers Phase 1 and 2 are identical. But it is not the same with the Snowtrooper grunt and Commander.

Yea, the CoH for the Clone Trooper made sense.

Can anyone post a picture of the Snowtrooper Grunt and Commander? I just want to be sure I know what we are talking about.

I was planning on buying the 1/6 scale Snowtrooper but have since decided to wait on the PF :)

The Weapon is from the vintage YPS Snowtrooper from Kenner (Google helps here). Don't know why they choosed that because this is a very German Thing.

E-Web Box is way underscaled and makes no sense.

Overall it is a letdown for me as i wished for a more silent pose (like the one in the movie still).

The 1:6 figure is a great piece. I used to collect only 1:4 Premium Formats, until I really examined the quality 1:6 figures. I am really of the opinion that for the money you really can't beat the 1:6 scale. In most cases the details far exceed that of its larger counter part, and the working accessories etc are touches that the static larger size simply do not offer. The level of detail on the smaller scale is almost always lost when translated to the 1:4 line.

I still buy the occasional 1:4 from Sisdeshow, but my heart really lies in the 1:6 scale. Dollar for dollar there is no comparison.

The 1:6 figure is a great piece. I used to collect only 1:4 Premium Formats, until I really examined the quality 1:6 figures. I am really of the opinion that for the money you really can't beat the 1:6 scale. In most cases the details far exceed that of its larger counter part, and the working accessories etc are touches that the static larger size simply do not offer. The level of detail on the smaller scale is almost always lost when translated to the 1:4 line.

I still buy the occasional 1:4 from Sisdeshow, but my heart really lies in the 1:6 scale. Dollar for dollar there is no comparison.

But nothing tops 1/4th presence IMO.

The 1/6 line is impressive and has gotten better with time. For myself, I think the size and "presence" as KingB said, is the major selling point. Several 1/6 together and I think you need to add some more; but several 1/4 together just looks so damn impressive.

Back