Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see. :dunno The Stormtrooper PF is just an overgrown 1:6 figure with a bland pose, and its inaccuracies are shown even worse in 1:4...

I agree totally, I would sell mine in a heartbeat if I could get close to what I paid for it. It was one PF that I always wanted and now the more I see it the more I want to get rid of it but I guess due to no limit on qty the price will never come back up just downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :mad:

Was so excited when they announced the Stormy PF but soooo disappointed when it was revealed. Hope the Snowtrooper will be a 180 and be my first PF. Sergui description of the stormtrooper is bang on.

They'll probly have him at SDCC d'ya think? I like the SW characters with armour so I'll be getting him. It'll depend on what else I've got on PO or whats coming up whether I get him day 1 or wait til down the line.

I'm betting they have him up at SDCC. It's too big a con for them not to showcase they're heavy hitting lines (ie Star Wars, Marvel, DC).

Im sure they have him at SDCC.. so far they have just ONE NEW PF in their star wars line with Chewbacca.. with the Stormtrooper its still very very weak for SDCC...

last year they had Malgus, Shaak Ti, Aayla, Rex and the Droids...

Back