Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so awesome the snowtooper is getting lots of love from SS. This has always been my favorite trooper since I was a kid. I owned about 10 of the kenner action figures back than. I just picked up the new 1/6 figure and it's awesome. The PF looks even better since I prefer statues. Now I just need a 1:1 bust and I will be all set.

I'm not sure I like the pose since his gun is facing behind him. And I hope the 3PO head is removable. :dunno
I'm with you. Just doesn't look like true ESB to me. Like they're pushing the pose to be just a little too dynamic with the one foot up on the scrap pile and everything. Not that every pf needs to look like it was taken directly from a single frame of the movie but what's wrong with the third pose on that sheet where he has the gun pointed in front? Why does everything have to reflect a Batman pose nowadays?

I personally like the pose. But I would like a traditional museum pose or this. This will look nice next to the Storm Trooper museum PF.

From today's SS Experience:
ScreenShot2013-02-20at125720PM_zpsfd6cbe9c.png

My problem with the pose is the legs are in the same stance as the Scout Trooper. His gun was also facing behind him.

7222_press01-001.jpg

Back