Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it! I picked up the Scout Trooper from someone on Rebelscum a couple months ago and have the Stormtrooper on flex. That's why I'm really hoping this looks better than it did on paper.

Snowtrooper_PF_zpsf892d433.png

Looks very cool but that e-web power box he's got his foot on look pretty underscale. Has anyone figured out what that weapon is (and why a snowtrooper is holding it...) - it looks familiar from the SW Universe but also has an Aliens look.

It might not be a e-web power box, could just be debris from the busted up Hoth base. Also, I think that weapon is just a placeholder. I'm quite positive he'll have a traditional blaster when he ships.

As it looks right now, I don't like it at all. Don't care for the base or the pose. But I look forward to the full reveal.

Aside from the K-3PO head on the base, an awesome ex would be a switch out commander portrait.

How can there be an alternative for the snowcommander when everything is completely different? Liking what I see from the drawing but don't know what the hell that gun is? Looking forward to seeing the final product..helmet looks better than the doll version :)

I think the snowie looks great. I don't mind the "museum" pose, but I like a little difference now and then, and the movement in this pose is great.

Back