Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the demand is very poor on this guy.. not sure why..cause he looks great to me...

Looks like crap to me... Sculpt details look poor to me (those goggles, that wind mask :p). Super thin limbs, bad MM, dumb pose. If you didn't tell me it was 1/4 I would have said it was a 1/6th scale figure in a poorly chosen pose. The koto one has better proportions, sculpt, and design then this and it's like half the size and 1/4rd the price :|

I was excited when it was first announced and what I saw the concept image because I love the snow trooper design but was absolutely floored by how terrible even the proto was when it got shown.

Well.. I have to say I am curious to get it... Chewie was a so so feeling and in hand he was awesome.. I have the feeling it will be the same with this guy.. So far no push backs.. I really hope to get this with no delays..

after that statue.. I won't ordering from SS for a long time.. there is nothing they announced statue wise (maybe oppress .. maaaaybeee...) so a whole year nothing in hand ..

I pre-ordered the EX-they are my favorite troopers out of the entire saga-I think in hand this PF will be gorgeous. Going to put him with the stormtrooper and scout trooper on speeder bike PF.

I'm also surprised that there isn't more interest in this guy. So far he is my only only SW PO for this year.

Looking forward to getting him :yess:.

I'm also surprised that there isn't more interest in this guy. So far he is my only only SW PO for this year.

Looking forward to getting him :yess:.

I'm really hoping we get another OT PF this year. After the snowie drops I'll have no more SW PF on the way. :mad:

I'm very exciting to get this as well. I think it looks great and should look even better in person. I have Cody on order as well. But I'm looking forward to the snow trooper more!! Hopefully we get a another OT trooper announcement sometime in 2014. A 1/4 scale AT-AT driver would be sick!!

I'd settle for AT-AT driver or a TIE pilot. I'm afraid the next one might be a sandtrooper, which will be the basic stormtrooper with some weathering and a pauldron. :mad:

Yeah the Sandtrooper is definitely going to happen, just another way for Sideshow to milk the stormtrooper PF. Hopefully they do a good job on the weathering to make this somewhat worth purchasing. I think the Royal Guard would make sense as well since most people who own the Emperor PF will likely pick up a guard or two.

can't be worst then the pose of the Scout or Luke Jedi :p

I thought the ComicCon photos look great. Not sure why there is so much hate on the pose. I have seen far worse poses that people praise. I am thrilled to get another OT Trooper and not another Clone or over priced 3PO/ R2~!

I have no problem with the pose either. The scout pose (without the speeder) IMO is really awkard and that statue is still going for a nice penny on the aftermarket these days. So I'm sure the snowtrooper will be a popular piece down the road with the smaller ES and nice base. Also being a trooper from the best SW movie of all time doesn't hurt either. :wink1:l

:goodpost::clap
I have no problem with the pose either. The scout pose (without the speeder) IMO is really awkard and that statue is still going for a nice penny on the aftermarket these days. So I'm sure the snowtrooper will be a popular piece down the road with the smaller ES and nice base. Also being a trooper from the best SW movie of all time doesn't hurt either. :wink1:l

:lecture

I think he looks great detail wise. He's in the same general pose as the Koto Snowtrooper, would be nice if you could turn his head forward.

Back