Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure the head will have some movement. If its as bad as it looks in the pics tho it'll be coming straight off my statue for a rework!!

I never minded the pose. Felt he was peering over into the trenches after they victoriously broke the lines.

Sure the head will have some movement. If its as bad as it looks in the pics tho it'll be coming straight off my statue for a rework!!

I believe the head will have movement as well, but it will be limited due to the helmet's face shield.

So I just jumped on the waitlist for this guy. I had too much coming out in April with Gladiator Hulk and the Sups PF. But now that Glad Hulk has been delayed I can afford it. I probably should have known that would happen and jumped on the WL earlier :(

So I just jumped on the waitlist for this guy. I had too much coming out in April with Gladiator Hulk and the Sups PF. But now that Glad Hulk has been delayed I can afford it. I probably should have known that would happen and jumped on the WL earlier :(

You've got a little bit of time, hope it comes thru for you.

Super thin limbs

This is my main dig with the Snowtrooper. Every time I have seen the pics and even when I saw it in person at SDCC that is the first thing I notice and it's not good. His arms look like sticks and I'm not sure why Sideshow couldn't sculpt them a little fuller or add some padding to the costume. It really looks bad to me.

will see in person... maybe he gained some weight :p

one more payment to go ! so far so go.. would that be nice not to get a delay message next month

I'd settle for AT-AT driver or a TIE pilot. I'm afraid the next one might be a sandtrooper, which will be the basic stormtrooper with some weathering and a pauldron. :mad:
Have to disagree with that. The sandie is one I really want and would be great if accurate. Different armour, markings,a backpack and big ole T21 plus decent weathering...whats not to like? Just ordered a full size T21 for my armour build!! :)

Have to disagree with that. The sandie is one I really want and would be great if accurate. Different armour, markings,a backpack and big ole T21 plus decent weathering...whats not to like? Just ordered a full size T21 for my armour build!! :)

The problem with the Sandie is SS will most likely go the cheap route and use the same base body and pose just covered with different pieces. If they make a brand new one, great.

Well...I hope not and they do a decent job with it. Wont be purchasing if just a rehash.

was hoping to see this in the coming soon section of yesterdays newsletter.. not much love we get from SSC here as SW statue collectors.. and I have a feeling this will get pushed back as well

SS still has this guy as listed for April. Be kind of nice to kick off the early part of April with Superman PF and close out the month with the Snowie!! Maybe he'll be in the upcoming newsletter?!

I really love the look of this guy. I have him on flex pay with a shipping date in may but I may just pay it off so I can have him right away even though I probably won't have my display setup until may anyway. If he looks as awesome in person he may end up being one of my favorite PFs.

I really love the look of this guy. I have him on flex pay with a shipping date in may but I may just pay it off so I can have him right away even though I probably won't have my display setup until may anyway. If he looks as awesome in person he may end up being one of my favorite PFs.

I agree that he looks great. Nice to be looking forward to an OT PF. Been kind of an off year for SW PFs. :dunno

I agree that he looks great. Nice to be looking forward to an OT PF. Been kind of an off year for SW PFs. :dunno

Really? I thought 2013-2014 was a pretty good year for an OT collector. Chewie, Snow Trooper, Tarkin, 3P0 and R2, the regular storm trooper if you didn't already have it.

Once snowie comes out it's going to be really dry for Star Wars collectors in general. I love all of Star Wars. OT, PT, and EU most of all and there's honestly not a single thing announced for anything Star Wars this year. (Aside from life size stuff which I can't afford) No matter which movies, eras, books, etc. you're a fan of there's nothing for you. Unless you like the god awful clone wars series and Savage I guess. No PFs, no mythos, no busts, no dioramas, nothing.

I think my favorite thing is the pose. I know some people don't like it but I think its bad ***. One thing about the star wars PFs is that the poses aren't varied very much. They are all pretty simple. I'm all for some nice action poses. I'm all for an action pose for a character with a lightsaber in the future. Maybe Mace Windu kicking butt. Would be appropriate for the character.

Either way, I look at the pose this way: I plan on displaying my three OT troopers next to each other, each representing their respective episodes. The regular stormie in his New Hope pose, the Scout trooper cautiously looking through the woods for rebels in Return of the Jedi, and The Snow Trooper stepping over the pile of rubble in the final push of their greatest victory against the rebels on Hoth in The Empire Strikes back. I think the poses are perfect, especially together.

Back