Snowpiercer any intrest in a Hot Toys release?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PopCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this movie today based on rotten tomatoes rating of it, loved the Host, and its homage to old sci fi movies. But Snowpiercer was just awesome to watch. I wouldn't mind Hot Toys making these guys:

SNOWPIERCER-Character-Poster-01.jpg
snowpiercer-poster-kang-ho-song.jpg
snowpiercer_posters_john_hurt.jpg

I know John Hurt had issues with hot toys and his likeness before so maybe just the first 2

I agree. It was a fantastic movie with an amazing concept that I really dug, but it was just full of ordinary looking people wearing dirty clothes. If you REALLY need one, buy a Captain America and customize him.

Awesome movie though...love how it kept surprising the viewer. So few movies can do that these days.

I agree. It was a fantastic movie with an amazing concept that I really dug, but it was just full of ordinary looking people wearing dirty clothes. If you REALLY need one, buy a Captain America and customize him.

Awesome movie though...love how it kept surprising the viewer. So few movies can do that these days.

Exactly with all these movies lately having so much CGI in them its good to have something that is just about people, and the fight scene with that Army of Ax men! But yeah, I agree there probably wouldn't be any interest in it. Dirty clothes isn't boring if there was a battle damaged headsculpt too, but thats just grasping for straws I guess. Well if no one's seen this movie, its worth checking out. Korean, (not a subtitled movie) because of the director but beautifully shot.

Back