snow bunny padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face looks like portman its just not the right shape. SS has both. Either way both faces are awesome.

This body IMO will/would be great for figures like Ayala Secura.

I have to agree, the original Andy sculpt was much better. I've never seen this one but every since the SS Mace came out, my brother, DCfett, and I have said that it was very off...especially for SS. Glad to know that it was the suits at LFL that made the bone head decision...wish they hadn't.

I never could bring myself to buy the Mace figure after finding out about Andy's amazing rejected sculpt. I guess LFL didn't want the figure to look exactly like Sam Jackson...

I got the Mace figure primarily for the costume and lightsabers. i figured it would only be a matter of time till someone did a custom sculpt.

I appreciate the constructive criticism even though it is a little tough to hear hahaha. I was kinda thinking the same thing that face needed to be a little fuller. When the sculpt had hair it looked a little fuller. I'll see what I can do to add a little more weight to it.
The windu sculpt I did a while back also needs a lot of work maybe when that gets a little closer I'll feel confident enough to share closer pics.
I think Andy's original work is phenomenal and I'm sure he's somewhat used to some of his work turning out a bit different than he would have liked. Either by corrections that have been forced on him or by the process of mass production it's kinda all part of the game isn't it?

I'm pretty sure the corrected version is what Andy has on his site. Anyone have the original? Or if it is the original, what does the final look like in comparison?

I'm pretty sure the corrected version is what Andy has on his site. Anyone have the original? Or if it is the original, what does the final look like in comparison?

That's what I'm thinkinging, Andy's site image looks like what we got, which is funny cuz people are posting praise for it in here :lol ( I am laughing about Andy's bare sculpt image getting praise because people chop down the final SSC piece and I believe his pictures are the final SSC piece, I actually love Andy's work on both sculpts. ) I believe Andy's original didn't have the squinched, determined brow and that was what hurt the sculpt was the change in the eye area but not the whole portrait. Adding emotional eyes onto a portrait that was essentially neutral was a mistake on LFL's part. I believe the images of the original were in the grey sculpting material, not this fleshy kind.

Last edited:
The idea with these bodies was that they could possibly fill that small niche of figures that show a lot of skin. It's true that because of that we've sacrificed some articulation especially on the otaku. I'm definitely planning on using them for a couple of the figures mention, talon, secura, sing and of course padme. Of course they will all be custom figures. Triad wouldn't be able to sell them because of licensing. These bodies will be sold loose with the idea of customizing in mind so it's great to hear that you guys are already planning to put them to good use.
Anyways I started this thread because SS is releasing there padme soon and so that's got me rethinking the work that I've done on mine. I'm not entirely satisfied with the work I've done but I don't know what else to do to it. What do you guys think?
npheadsculpt1b.jpg

npheadsculpt2b.jpg

npheadsculpt3b.jpg

man i pray that triad releases this eva male and female bodies this year and we get to see this portman sculpt along with it.. oooooooooh an eve custom from V for vendetta is due.:monkey2

man i pray that triad releases this eva male and female bodies this year and we get to see this portman sculpt along with it.. oooooooooh an eve custom from V for vendetta is due.:monkey2

I plan/hope to get an extra SS Ilum Padme head to make an Evey Hammond custom. It would be perfect.

Problem is, there isn't a good 1/6 V figure out there to go with it. :monkey2

That's what I'm thinkinging, Andy's site image looks like what we got, which is funny cuz people are posting praise for it in here :lol ( I am laughing about Andy's bare sculpt image getting praise because people chop down the final SSC piece and I believe his pictures are the final SSC piece, I actually love Andy's work on both sculpts. ) I believe Andy's original didn't have the squinched, determined brow and that was what hurt the sculpt was the change in the eye area but not the whole portrait. Adding emotional eyes onto a portrait that was essentially neutral was a mistake on LFL's part. I believe the images of the original were in the grey sculpting material, not this fleshy kind.

Yes, this is what I remember as well when I saw it on Rebelscum back in 2006. Andy, do you still have some pics of it?

Back