snow bunny padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, is there a definitive answer on this body? Who makes these, and are they available, prototypes, coming soon or something else all together? I've never seen it before, it's looks pretty damn great.

Triad is supposed to make these, they're called EVA and Callous sculpted them. They have been expected to come out half a year ago but have been delayed, delayed, delayed, and delayed.
Here's their website:
https://www.triadestore.com/index.php
You can order them there or any number of retailers whenever the hell these are released.

Callous makes me drool. First the Triad figures then the Coleman Trebor and Even Piell sculpts and now this. Its TORTURE!!!!

I'm the weak third link to triad hahaha. I don't pull enough of the work load. I'm the outside guy in the midwest and Shane and Louie are in California. I don't have much say in delays well none of us do things just happen that way. I got sick of waiting for the official release of the triad bodies too and started using the prototypes in my customs. I feel pretty confident that the otaku and alpha bodies will be released this year and the evo/eva better freakin be released this year. I wish I could say more but being the odd man out I get all the information last. No one wants to hear excuses anyways.
The costume I stitched myself and I sculpted all the pouches on her belt but one. The shin guards and one of the pouches is from the hasbro padme. The lower wrist cuffs and boots are from takara.
I think the SS padme sculpt looks great and really just needs some painting tweaks, can't wait to get her.

I'm the weak third link to triad hahaha. I don't pull enough of the work load. I'm the outside guy in the midwest and Shane and Louie are in California. I don't have much say in delays well none of us do things just happen that way. I got sick of waiting for the official release of the triad bodies too and started using the prototypes in my customs. I feel pretty confident that the otaku and alpha bodies will be released this year and the evo/eva better freakin be released this year. I wish I could say more but being the odd man out I get all the information last. No one wants to hear excuses anyways.
The costume I stitched myself and I sculpted all the pouches on her belt but one. The shin guards and one of the pouches is from the hasbro padme. The lower wrist cuffs and boots are from takara.
I think the SS padme sculpt looks great and really just needs some painting tweaks, can't wait to get her.

callous, please make these bodies come out faster. I'd killll for the female ones. :monkey3 Any chances of you guys at Triad doing a run of these Padme figures? Maybe a pre and post Arena battle?

It would be a huge injustice if the evo/eva bodies don't come out. I believe they really would be the greatest bodies on the market. :lecture

It would be a huge injustice if the evo/eva bodies don't come out. I believe they really would be the greatest bodies on the market. :lecture

At least the best physical looking bodies. Because with the physical aspects looking great, I can only assume articulation will suffer at least somewhat. Look at the Prometheus, it is uglier than the Buck, but I bet it does a better job when it is covered up with clothing. This body is the opposite, it looks better with less clothing.

I'd probably grab 4 of these. Aayla, Slave Leia, Padme and maybe even an Arrua Sing... depending on the costume maybe even one for Snowbunny Padme. :monkey3

I'd probably grab 4 of these. Aayla, Slave Leia, Padme and maybe even an Arrua Sing... depending on the costume maybe even one for Snowbunny Padme. :monkey3

I'd grab a few... Definitely one for a Padme (Geonosis arena) especially if that head sculpt were available, possibly one for an Aurra Sing, and maybe a couple more for a Slave Leia and Aayla--but the next question would be where would we get the head sculpts?... And a call out to sculpters begins.:D

The idea with these bodies was that they could possibly fill that small niche of figures that show a lot of skin. It's true that because of that we've sacrificed some articulation especially on the otaku. I'm definitely planning on using them for a couple of the figures mention, talon, secura, sing and of course padme. Of course they will all be custom figures. Triad wouldn't be able to sell them because of licensing. These bodies will be sold loose with the idea of customizing in mind so it's great to hear that you guys are already planning to put them to good use.
Anyways I started this thread because SS is releasing there padme soon and so that's got me rethinking the work that I've done on mine. I'm not entirely satisfied with the work I've done but I don't know what else to do to it. What do you guys think?
npheadsculpt1b.jpg

npheadsculpt2b.jpg

npheadsculpt3b.jpg

Back