Sneak Peek - March 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea who that can be. The only character I know that wears laced up shoes like that is Chun-Li. LOL

But like people have said, it may be She-Hulk.

It looks pretty obvious its she-hulk, didnt the comi just ship out a couple months ago? I didnt think this character was so in demand, kind of an odd move, but some more $ I get to save.

I would be very happy if this is She Hulk. Passed on the AH maquette but this looks to be a nice rendition.

hell yeah I've been waiting for a nice She-Hulk statue for ages, and if this is a PF all the more Awesome!

I doubt it's a PF. The top looks like it's sculpted. I bet my grandchildren it's the high cut swimsuit. That thing's gonna look funny if the pants are made out of fabric!:lol

page0_blog_entry18_1.png

There's nothing to indicate the top of the female in the sneak video has anything to do with this boot piece. It wouldn't make sense to do another comicquette of She-Hulk so soon, if it it is her, it's probably a PF.

But I liked the Selene idea - she jumps off the roof in the first scene we see her in and cracks the ground.

Back