Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice as well... with the Harbinger, Stormtrooper, Snake Eyes (and I assume) HT Iron Man its gonna get pricey :lol

Got my notice as well... with the Harbinger, Stormtrooper, Snake Eyes (and I assume) HT Iron Man its gonna get pricey :lol

I had to flex pay IM with payments coming in on the 10th of February and March so I would say he is coming out next month too.

Got my notice too for the EX.:rock I almost forgot to cancel the reg version from BBTS. Anyone still looking for a reg version let me know so I can cancel it from BBTS and once I do it should show that you could order it, since right now it is pre sold out.

I had to flex pay IM with payments coming in on the 10th of February and March so I would say he is coming out next month too.

I was wondering about Flex pay on something that wasn't too terrible expensive, can u elaborate on they split up the payments? Is it into three's? :rolleyes:

Usually with Flex Pay, if the amount is just above $100, they will split it into two monthly payments. If more than that, then it is three.

I thought he was asking about me ordering IM on flex pay?

Yeah sorry it was about the IM Hot Toys, I was just relating it back to maybe some other stuff I could possible put on Flex, like Iron Spidey for instance since he's the big dawg of all my purchases from now to March...

Yeah sorry it was about the IM Hot Toys, I was just relating it back to maybe some other stuff I could possible put on Flex, like Iron Spidey for instance since he's the big dawg of all my purchases from now to March...

No problem I was glad they gave me the option to do it because money is getting tight for the hobby right now and I didn't want to lose IM or SE so I just flex payed the more expensive one.

*sigh*

Snake Eyes, followed by Leonidas, and possibly a few other items... and then the Tumbler...

crap.

Back