Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... worked together on this guy.
gjoY2dn.gif

Thanks! It's pretty impressive, but the punt job could be better. Typical HCG.

What did you guys get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cook a lot at home, and my gf got me a very nice Vitamix.

Ive always wanted one, but never got around to buy one... It's unexpected, such a great surprise.

It's hard to eat veggies on a daily basis, but these machines make it so much easier. I'm done with salads, we are doing daily green smoothies with fruit 80% greens and 20% fruit and they are delicious.

This thing is incredible. I'm so happy.

Thanks! It's pretty impressive, but the punt job could be better. Typical HCG.

What did you guys get?

I got a lot of house **** for my home.

I cook a lot at home, and my gf got me a very nice Vitamix.

Ive always wanted one, but never got around to buy one... It's unexpected, such a great surprise.

It's hard to eat veggies on a daily basis, but these machines make it so much easier. I'm done with salads, we are doing daily green smoothies with fruit 80% greens and 20% fruit and they are delicious.

This thing is incredible. I'm so happy.

Sounds life changing.

PA...how much did you pay for Unity?

Tyrant looks cool...and omg, you got the Robin Scherbatsky figure! How is it?

So Kevin MacCalister has gone deranged? One of the bandits made a video response to that footage: :rotfl

I can't sleep and I'm not happy about it. I was exhausted when I went to bed and ended up tossing & turning for an hour. At least I don't have to work in the morning.

$30 bucks I think. It was a present.

The statue is pretty impressive, and who? :lol

Had a pleasant surprise earlier. Spent some quality holiday time with my father, we did what we usually do - rent a movie. He wanted to see Ant-Man, so I figured I'd just sit there for two hours and turn my brain off...

...but actually it was a seriously great little film, plays out like Mission Impossible meeting Honey I Shrunk the Kids. Would recommend even if you normally hate Marvel movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back