Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12341258_977624902284443_1646592249726974660_n.jpg
If Konami uses this idea, I will start a campaign to prove their innocence. And praise MGS as the lord and savior of the games.

I guess I shouldn't link you to the series of Salon Magazine articles extolling the virtues of pedophiles, then.

Probably. We all seem to gravitate towards properties we remember fondly from youth. So for me - Iron Man, Batman, Robocop, old 70's/80's anime and Metal Gear are all things that remind me of good times in my childhood and adolescence. This sublimation of stress through a physical avatar of my own nostalgia is almost certainly all that's holding my frayed sanity together :lol

What salon article?

To those who feel superior to people who apparently aim low in life remember that while eagles may soar weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Yeah Bates I was gonna ask...what the **** is that icon? :lol

Punished Bateman.

I92waD3.png

What salon article?

You had to ask...

To those who feel superior to people who apparently aim low in life remember that while eagles may soar weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

0lMkCPs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back