Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I had Brotherhood and barely even broke into the game and I ended up selling it. I just couldn't get into it. But it was cool he had a Raiden skin.

Brotherhood and revelations

Solidus, it's true he ain't no Ezio, and there's not too much character growth either but they have tried to make, in my opinion an Ezio like person.. but of a different nationality. While having had different things happen to him to him to make him act and be sort of different, but not too different to not be sort of similar :lol

Sounds good. The one thing I always hated, was how there was this big void in the series after Ezio's departure. I couldn't care less about Connor, and I liked Haytham Kenway a lot more in AC III even though he was a Templar.

I might have to try Unity on the PC, but I'll have to check the requirements because it seems like you need a super computer to even run it :pow.

Oh yeah, I had Brotherhood and barely even broke into the game and I ended up selling it. I just couldn't get into it. But it was cool he had a Raiden skin.

It was a really long game, but there were so many side-quests. It was the closest thing I've played in AC to a GTA experience :lol.

True. You really can't play with any figure :lol.

That's my crux right now; what to my spend monies on. A collectible or any thing computer related (accessory / upgrade / video game). Most of the time, the latter wins.

The logic is ... (and please try not misconstrue this) what will give me the most bang for my buck. :lol :pow

<--- PC Master Race, but will be getting a PS4 in the near future :lecture

That's my crux right now; what to my spend monies on. A collectible or any thing computer related (accessory / upgrade / video game). Most of the time, the latter wins.

The logic is ... (and please try not misconstrue this) what will give me the most bang for my buck. :lol :pow

I am spending a lot more time gaming that I used to. But, I love my collectibles for what they are. It's just too bad that I don't have very much that I'd like to get rid of :lol.

Sounds good. The one thing I always hated, was how there was this big void in the series after Ezio's departure. I couldn't care less about Connor, and I liked Haytham Kenway a lot more in AC III even though he was a Templar.

I might have to try Unity on the PC, but I'll have to check the requirements because it seems like you need a super computer to even run it :pow.

It was a really long game, but there were so many side-quests. It was the closest thing I've played in AC to a GTA experience :lol.
Haytham was cool, pretty interesting overall and might have been a better pick to play as. Connor...was ok, but after a few things like how Charles Lee didn't even kill his mother and ****, I got disinterested. ACIII's endless amount of bugs and issues in gameplay can't really salvage much, the former mattering a lot to me since I'm an aspiring game programmer and have actually programmed some games at this point.

The Ezio games are the franchise's highest points, ACI's issues are so well known now, while IV's not that bad honestly but I sometimes forgot I was playing Assassin's Creed :lol Revelations is the weakest Ezio game in my opinion, II is my favorite game in the franchise and one of my all time favorites while Brotherhood was fine too. And Ezio is also my favorite protagonist too, he's great.

I played them all, even 3.

I went all in for 3, Infact. Expecting so, so much :lol
I know your pain Frank, oh man do I know it. IT was my most anticipated game of 2011 and expected GOTY :lol

I could have gotten ps4 many times but i decided to get collectibles instead or went out a lot. My plan is definitely to get a ps4 and new rims for my car with my tax returns. I only want the white one though, its really nice.

I am spending a lot more time gaming that I used to. But, I love my collectibles for what they are. It's just too bad that I don't have very much that I'd like to get rid of :lol.

Same, they're so cool. :lol

Mainly I bash. And they're not displayed. They're in some type of plastic container. Or in a box, if not just a full boxed set.

I think they should have added more textures to the skins. Like give Jill Valentine some rosy cheeks.

Is this like the only thing Capcom is putting out from their stable of games in the future? I can't think of anything else :lol

No wonder they want to sell the company.

Speaking of gaming...wish I could get this to actually work, I'd have so much fun pew pew pew!!!

983828_562170167247772_3916259392421501872_n.jpg

Covenant Energy Rifle :drool. Do you have a scale model of it?

Mentioning Halo, I'm going to pre-order that Master Chief 1/6 scale figure from SSC. I need that badass in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back