Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garrr!! I'd be pissed. What did the description say?

I was as thorough as possible with breaking down it's condition, but he claims he didn't know of these problems. I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but he did agree to take it back for the refund.

I think that would cause me to go on a short but successful killing spree.

Yeah no kidding. I've had a string of bad luck lately, so I expected the worst.

I was as thorough as possible with breaking down it's condition, but he claims he didn't know of these problems. I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but he did agree to take it back for the refund.

Yeah no kidding. I've had a string of bad luck lately, so I expected the worst.

I guess at least he gave you your money back and didn't disappear. The importance of proper checking and packing kids!

At least we have cat GIFs.

OACGSmallB.gif
In glorious colour!! :yess:

241.gif.pagespeed.ce.jR6QFl8Q02.gif

Meh, that's for the cat thread that strangely disappeared.

I'm done buying used figures. I just bought a second Tech Noir figure from someone on eBay and the coat cufflinks are barely hanging on by a thread, it's missing one of those bedazzled like diamonds on the sleeve and to top it off, the neck peg has two cracks in it and the head just falls off.
Sorry that happened man. I know the frustration and in no less measure, the disappointment one feels upon receiving a flawed item. If the guy is offering a refund, I think you should take it or at least a partial one.

Know what our Christmas bonus was one year? A bio degradable cup. Then another year, a blanket with our court logo on it.

I can't help but be reminded of that scene in Scrooged.

Real life Mortal Kombat :lol
That's so dumb...I wish I got Christmas bonuses though :gah: the only good thing is the Christmas party and the surprisingly nice food.

There was this one time an the place where I used to work earlier when our Christmas bonus was an all-you-can-eat McD's buffet. The management was loony enough to have it ordered to the place, having tied up with an outlet that was waaay across town. By the time the food arrived, the burgahs were stone-cold, the fries were limp and the chicken had started to taste....well, not like chicken!

One bite and I asked my manager if I could get back to work :lol

Much time wasted! Noooo. :(

I guess at least he gave you your money back and didn't disappear. The importance of proper checking and packing kids!

Yeah he's giving me a refund, but this is like two weeks wasted. I'm mailing it back to him today.

Sorry that happened man. I know the frustration and in no less measure, the disappointment one feels upon receiving a flawed item. If the guy is offering a refund, I think you should take it or at least a partial one.

Full refund. I got a fellow freak who is going to sell me one MIB, and it's good friend I've known for awhile now :wave

That's so dumb...I wish I got Christmas bonuses though :gah: the only good thing is the Christmas party and the surprisingly nice food.

There was this one time an the place where I used to work earlier when our Christmas bonus was an all-you-can-eat McD's buffet. The management was loony enough to have it ordered to the place, having tied up with an outlet that was waaay across town. By the time the food arrived, the burgahs were stone-cold, the fries were limp and the chicken had started to taste....well, not like chicken!

One bite and I asked my manager if I could get back to work :lol

They give us a Christmas luncheon every year... from the same horrible catering place. Hard ass rolls, and meatballs made from cat food.

Police quiz gran over 'racially offensive' knitted gorilla in window

. . .

Non-existent problem still prevents western people from having some peace in their restless enough lives.

There isn't enough for Westerners to feel offended by.

I finally played some ground zeroes last night, holy **** is Jack Bauers voice jarring as hell.

I hate this recent celebrity voiceover trend in games, I play them to escape to that world not be reminded of something else.

I have yet to play it, and I'm a huge MGS fan... or used to be. Still ridiculous they bumped Hayter out of the job.

I actually bought GZ for the PS4 last weekend for £10 pre-owned but haven't got around to playing it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back