Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a one :lol

You should really check out the JL cartoons, Pliss- it's the canonical continuation of BTAS and Batman Beyond, and the epilogue ending is the best DC ending ever.

Really? I thought they were fun to watch. Teen titans was fun too except for that DDR challenge between Damian and beast boy! :monkey4:

I guess I never liked Damian as a character perhaps. Oh, and yes, Teen Titans rocks! :rock

You should really check out the JL cartoons, Pliss- it's the canonical continuation of BTAS and Batman Beyond, and the epilogue ending is the best DC ending ever.

I guess I never liked Damian as a character perhaps. Oh, and yes, Teen Titans rocks! :rock

Oh I saw JL, I just never watched any of these DC films aside from some clips on Youtube.

Best post ever. :lecture

Yeah, I'd go back to ground zero and re-watch BTAS; then that superman show. Batman beyond. Hell, even static shock, then JL, and lastly JLU.

Oh I saw JL, I just never watched any of these DC films aside from some clips on Youtube.

All Star Superman
Superman Vs The Elite
Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox
Wonder Woman
Assault on Arkham (canon to the games).
Justice League Doom

I'd say start with these 6. Top notch stuff.

Best post ever. :lecture

Yeah, I'd go back to ground zero and re-watch BTAS; then that superman show. Batman beyond. Hell, even static shock, then JL, and lastly JLU.

Thank you! I have all the DCAU stuff on DVD and blu ray (except Static and the Zeta Project), some of them are dirt cheap on eBay. I don't know how I'd live without them. :lol

Always wanted to watch it but wasn't it cancelled? Was the plot resolved? I don't wanna be left hanging.

Yeah, cancelled. And the cliffhanger was huge too. Rumor has it, since it garnered a lot of interest since its NETFLIX release, they might do a third season. Here's to hoping! :pray:

Yeah, cancelled. And the cliffhanger was huge too. Rumor has it, since it garnered a lot of interest since its NETFLIX release, they might do a third season. Here's to hoping! :pray:

That's why I've avoided it. I'm aware that it might be picked up in the future so I'll wait for that and get the blu ray. Can't tell you how many times people have forced me to watch Young Justice. :lol

How much you people are willing to bet Wonder Woman will just be pandering to the masses instead of being a good movie? :lol

Oh of course. The legbeards will be creaming over it. But I hope I'm wrong about it. It has potential to be a decent film.

OMG hahaha Legbeard? I've never heard of that term. OMG people in my grad program would absolutely riot about that term

All Star Superman
Superman Vs The Elite
Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox
Wonder Woman
Assault on Arkham (canon to the games).
Justice League Doom

I'd say start with these 6. Top notch stuff.

You forgot their crowning achievement, the best Batman film ever made.

Wonder if she cuts?

Definitely not carbs.

l3aXbW4.gif

This looks great, but Square needs to calm the **** down with these $150-$199 prices.

AXto772.jpg

p62y11R.jpg

X35FMOf.jpg

rr3STn1.jpg

qnCOIrh.jpg

R8HLEeg.jpg

iJ1rgG3.jpg

glhxhLw.jpg

LOL. She would attack those pancakes I'm sure.

Just read an article where Universities are giving tons of money to illegal aliens to get full college education. They are using funds for american students and giving them to illegal immigrants for tax write offs and for government funding (dem led gov).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back