Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not a dude, is it? :lol
Dear God I'm hoping you're wrong :lol
I know what you mean.

I think it is a boyish looking stunt woman. The size of the wrist looks too dainty for a guy.
yeah right?

I think almost boyish and mannish, if that's possible. But those shoulders...then there's the wrist

@ P_A I hate you more than I hate Henry now :lol

It gets worse every time.
It really does.
She's 42 now. Still hot for her age but no spring chicken.

View attachment 257392
Eh, yeah. Still fine.

I don't know what's going on with the women in my family. My grandma fell down a week or so ago--no broken bones just banged up. Yesterday, my mom fell down and fractured her kneecap and got a black eye. She's going in for surgery this morning. I told my wife to stay in her room and just sit on the bed for awhile.

Speaking of injuries, I strained my lower back last night weightlifting. It's not as bad as it was last night, but when I got up this morning I felt it from my lower back down behind my left leg. I'm usually very injury free, aside from occasional aches and pains that sometimes come with the territory.

I wish them both a speedy recovery, Zod.

Thanks. What's crazy is that my wife is quite possibly the clumsiest person I know but must be made of rubber because she bounces right back up when she trips and falls. My grandma is 85 and I'm pretty sure her bones are just dust being held together by sheer willpower but she's ok. My mom is the healthiest person I know and she's the one that got hurt. She is 61 years old and hasn't been in the hospital since she had my brother 35 years ago. :lol

Speaking of injuries, I strained my lower back last night weightlifting. It's not as bad as it was last night, but when I got up this morning I felt it from my lower back down behind my left leg. I'm usually very injury free, aside from occasional aches and pains that sometimes come with the territory.

That sucks. Hopefully it's just temporary.

8cc3c6548a0006cd257355aad5baa6be.jpg

7dac90cd756f2e8d5567e3bf1cf93832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8cc3c6548a0006cd257355aad5baa6be.jpg

7dac90cd756f2e8d5567e3bf1cf93832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

attachment.php

Man, I haven't been this excited about 1/6 figures since I saw what Hot Toys were doing for the first time around 2011/2012. I've been saying recently Blitzway might be the company to steal the crown, and then they announce this.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

attachment.php

Man, I haven't been this excited about 1/6 figures since I saw what Hot Toys were doing for the first time around 2011/2012. I've been saying recently Blitzway might be the company to steal the crown, and then they announce this.

Yeah, that blows any incarnations out of the water right now.

I don't know what's going on with the women in my family. My grandma fell down a week or so ago--no broken bones just banged up. Yesterday, my mom fell down and fractured her kneecap and got a black eye. She's going in for surgery this morning. I told my wife to stay in her room and just sit on the bed for awhile.
My grandma had the same thing months ago, only broken hip bones I believe. Had to get bolts in, and my mom broke her foot two years and ago and is still recovering...hope they have a good recovery though.

Funny, I was having drinks with a few buddies few nights ago and one of them brought up Fight Club. I told the guys I've never seen it and they all froze with their hands still holing their glasses as if I just confessed to murder. :lol

Funny, I was having drinks with a few buddies few nights ago and one of them brought up Fight Club. I told the guys I've never seen it and they all froze with their hands still holing their glasses as if I just confessed to murder. :lol

You too? Well me three. I've seen some of it, not all of it. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back