Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I can't stand that prick.
He's overrated at this point. If I see a girl or anyone else cite him as 'a woobie' in Avengers and go nuts over his looks, that's how I determine they're a fake comic book nerd. I had some students pose as fakers, and that's how I weeded them out :lol

I survived BvS. I think. Most of the criticisms are valid but it's not horrible. It's not a good movie either. One dude actually fell asleep on it inside the theater.

Saw BvS. It was alright. Not good. Not bad. Just...there.

There was way too much crammed into this movie. First Batman, then Lex, then Wonder Woman, then Doomsday. Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash cameos...Jesus.

Wonder Woman was awesome and Gal Gadot had no problems pulling it off, contrary to what 90% of the gross, over-weight, middle-aged, basement-dwelling fanbabies continuously stated prior to the film's release.

Ugh I can't stand that prick.
Come on now, just because he's popular right now and has a lot of fan girls doesn't mean he's a prick. :lol

You need to see some of his films outside of Marvel Studios. He's a great actor and seems like a nice guy from everything I've seen of him.

Yeah, he's cool in his interviews, and I thought he was pretty good as Loki in the first Avengers flick (the only film in the series I've seen).

Chicks dig the classy dudes :lol.

3ca0126a17b15d0e019585813bdbcad9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back