Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Wallace's actual death was actually 100 times worse than that. He was most likely hung, drawn, and quartered. One of the worst ways to be executed, aside from "death from one thousand cuts" from the Chinese. Whatever you do, don't Google those :ohbfrank:.

That last one sounds terrible, and I didn't even google it.

Braveheart is such an excellent film. This scene just makes me want to rip my shirt off to expose my chest hair, and let out a war cry.

I used to laugh at Robert The Bruce's name. Seriously, "The Bruce" - sounds like a nickname a NHL fan would call one of his broskis :lol.

I used to laugh at Robert The Bruce's name. Seriously, "The Bruce" - sounds like a nickname a skater would call one of his broskis :lol.

"The Bruce."

BhY2uDr.jpg

That's on my bucket list. Adam West and Burt Ward are priority #1, though, right now. They cancelled their appearance at a con I went to back in December, so, the sisters of fate really need to make that happen, while they're still around. I've now got the Hot Toys figures, so, I'm game to get them signed anywhere, any time.:lol

Conroy is coming to a con here in May, but I doubt I'll have the cash to go. He's only $40 for a signature and a free picture.

That's on my bucket list. Adam West and Burt Ward are priority #1, though, right now. They cancelled their appearance at a con I went to back in December, so, the sisters of fate really need to make that happen, while they're still around. I've now got the Hot Toys figures, so, I'm game to get them signed anywhere, any time.:lol

I'm going to try to see them in Dallas in May. Hopefully they won't cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back