Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed it awhile back, I love it. Not essential to the line, but it's a very nice addition. Timber is awesome. It might have been nice if he wasn't attached to a pile of snow as a base (limiting the use of him beyond the environment diorama), but realistically, it makes the most sense. Plus he's in a motion pose with one foot off the ground, which makes him look more alive. In most wolf sculptures they always look so peaceful and calm, but Timber looks like he's going to bite your balls off.

The "wall" is great, I love it. The weight & size won't work with most shelves. It's clear this is meant to have a large display area, I like that. I've read some people think the window is too low, but the windows in my 100 year old house are almost all lower than the one is this display, thought that was worth a mention. I plan on adding Firefly to the diorama when he gets here. Again, not essential, but I'm glad the option was there to pick up Timber if one wanted.

The case is the crap in the lot. I was excited to use this for Scarface, but the handle is too small to hold. I will probably just make a new handle that will actually work. It doesn't open, pretty pointless & useless other than background fodder. However, those kinds of details do help a scene, but the case should have been made better.

For me, I'm glad I picked it up. Others, I'm sure would rather add another Cobra Trooper to the ranks

Was able to snag one of these on ebay for a modest price. I really like it. I've been investing lately on environments as pictures do not really do justice to most of these pieces. they really are impressive on hand and it adds another dimension to the 1/6 figures.

Was able to snag one of these on ebay for a modest price. I really like it. I've been investing lately on environments as pictures do not really do justice to most of these pieces. they really are impressive on hand and it adds another dimension to the 1/6 figures.

I agree, the environments are really nice and make the figures look even better.

I already got the Shrine of Dagon and Reactor Station Alpha and should receive the Recon at Waypoint and Cobra throne soon.

Awesome JTRbe, The Reactor Station Alpha is also pretty nice, I use that to display my SS Vader vs custom Starkiller I put together. In case you didnt know though, I remember seeing a thread where people were kinda complaining as the reactor was a little small for a 1/6. A quick fix I did was set the reactor on top of a he he...black hairspray cap to give an extra 2 to 3" of height and it does the trick, in case you wanted to add a little height to the reactor, lol.

Dude. you are EVERYWHERE!

900539967_83fe2b30e9.jpg

You should read his undeniable expertise about HT collectibles in the Batman DX thread. 3 weeks in and he knows more than everybody else who's been collecting for decades. :lol

I posted in this thread and the new purchase thread whats wrong with that?

Sorry I miss spoke I probably have more knowledge and a larger Snake Eyes collection than anyone. I even have his Tattoo which might be seen in the video. Nam all you do is bash people I have yet to see you post about buying anything at all only bad mouth others. You are either really jealous of others or just someone who has to put people down to make him self feel like a man. Either way I am sure no one takes you seriously I just laugh every time I see another post by you:rotfl

As for all the people that private message me daily and comment on my videos thank you for all the support a small loud group of idiots does not bother me I feel sorry for them. And to the poster that said I needed a display the furniture has been coming in and I am setting it up I have cabinets and a 1:2 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton coming today here is a pic of my first book shelf. ThanksView attachment 24453

Sorry I miss spoke I probably have more knowledge and a larger Snake Eyes collection than anyone. I even have his Tattoo which might be seen in the video. Nam all you do is bash people I have yet to see you post about buying anything at all only bad mouth others. You are either really jealous of others or just someone who has to put people down to make him self feel like a man. Either way I am sure no one takes you seriously I just laugh every time I see another post by you:rotfl

As for all the people that private message me daily and comment on my videos thank you for all the support a small loud group of idiots does not bother me I feel sorry for them. And to the poster that said I needed a display the furniture has been coming in and I am setting it up I have cabinets and a 1:2 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton coming today here is a pic of my first book shelf. ThanksView attachment 24453

So because you have a tattoo and have been collecting for a month makes you the expert? FYI, the 'dog's' name is Timber. ;)

I feel sorry for the newbs who think you're even knowledgeable about your collectibles and look to you as a source of knowledge on the hobby. DE:209? Really? You didn't even know what the Thermal Detonator was on the Stormtrooper. With every post you make you reaffirm the belief of most here who think as I do. It's clearly seen in the follow-up posts by older members. Bub, your reviews stink, you're nothing short of a joke, base your "expertise" in quantity and fanboy trouser creampies, and in the end don't even qualify for Jr. Woodchuck Status.

Back