Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even THIS would have been better:

bunker_box.jpg

The bunker would've been sweet. Sizewise I think it's entirely feasible too. Maybe someday... What I wouldn't give for a 1/6 scale Claw glider! :rock

I love it !!!! hope they make plenty of joe environnement...cant wait for the 1/6 USS FLAGG....

Somewhere in the back of my head I can't help but think this has been reused from something that never got produced under the Civil War or one of the war lines... :confused: Still going to get it though.

I'd buy a Timber by himself, but don't really need a section of wall. Some scenes/diorama's are iconic... this doesn't look like it is to me.

Also, Timber looks tiny... but that could be the image, not what it looks like in person.

People have been asking for timber when Snake-eyes came out...you got him now....I think its a cool offering.

That doesn't look like Timber to me, just some random pup.

Depending on the price, I might buy this for my Rambo collection, I think it could make a nice backdrop to the Rambo 3 figure from Hot Toys standing in as one of the broken down Afghani village buildings.

People have been asking for timber when Snake-eyes came out...you got him now....I think its a cool offering.
yes, and it's great to see someone at sideshow is listening. i definately want this piece. hopefully it is all ready to ship when it's time to preorder but i doubt it.

Back