Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Snake Throne for Cobra Commander would've been so kick-ass!

If this is successful we may still see that.

Problem for me is space. I start sticking these guys in enviros and space is gonna disappear fast.

Shoulda come with an extra head for Snakes too. Unmasked or one with goggles. I'm sure it'll be a cool piece but right now it feels a little ho-hum.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-031909news&utm_medium=email

031909timber_01.jpg

031909timber_02.jpg

031909timber_03.jpg

Sold! Timber, yes! Totally unexpected.

I love the idea of 1:6 Environments - must have for Star Wars line.....timber is a nice addition to what looks like a fantastic start to a great line..!!!!!

Could they have picked a lamer environment? At least Belloq and Toht came with awesome environment/accessories. I wouldn't even spend Flag points on it.

I'd like to know more about the suitcase. I assume they'll have some kind of story to go with this. The whole concept sort of reminds me of the Adeventure Team days of GI Joes in the 70s.

If its large enough to hold Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow it may be worth it. Could make a cool dio, just have to wait for full pics and price.

Should have been the Hard Master's Dojo for Snakes and Stormie.

Very awesome! Totally unexpected, but fully welcome! I'm hoping this will be under $100 though. That would seem like a fair price, even made out of poly.

My only concern is Timber. Not his size, but his pose. I've had plently of smaller dog figures in that 3 leg on the ground pose and most of them can't stand up on their own. So I'm hoping this won't end up like the Harbinger's crow and end up top-heavy in on direction causing him to fall over. But he looks fierce and awesome! :rock

I love the war-zone feel of this piece. I could easily see Snakes crouching under the window and Cobra troopers shooting at him from the outside with Timber ready to take them out. Very cool!

Back