Smaug bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post pics plz, I'm really interested in this and would like to see how the paint turned out. Some of the images in this thread look great, really good.

Thx in advance.

Hello!

I try to make some pics tomorrow,my job takes a lot of time.

Here there are,i hope they are good enough to show you how beautiful this is.
I have never been seen a better dragon bust like this,buy it you will not disappointed!

Ordered this guy a week and a half ago and he still hasn't shipped.
Emailed Weta and they said they missed my order somehow.
Paid $102 for shipping. Can't believe he hasn't been sent out yet. :(
I hope I get him in one piece. It's -22C here and getting colder. Things tend to break in transit when it's this cold.

$102 for shipping og -22C ................... where do you live? The north or southpole?

Here there are,i hope they are good enough to show you how beautiful this is.
I have never been seen a better dragon bust like this,buy it you will not disappointed!

Agree this is am amazing bust:love - a splurge since I own Daddy Smaug too - and the details on both are insane. IMO great paint. To me the base seems pretty heavy, if wall mounting I'd really want to find a stud. But I'm not trying that for now.

Yes the base i very heavy and in this position i like it more as on the wall.

Seems this is now sold out from US and NZ, only some left in the EU. I think I may end up selling mine. It does not really go with any of my other pieces.

Yah, I contacted Weta and got an e-mail from Anthony saying there's no decision as yet to produce anymore but there's still a fair amount of interest. So who knows if they'll decide to do another run.

Yah, I contacted Weta and got an e-mail from Anthony saying there's no decision as yet to produce anymore but there's still a fair amount of interest. So who knows if they'll decide to do another run.

I doubt it, I can't imagine I am the only one who went through a few to get a good one, so that probably ate into profits.

This bust is now on-sale at the WETA shop for $280 (figuring in the $20 Weta dollars you will earn back). A steal at this price! The catch: It's only available to ship through the EU distributor.

Funny thing, yesterday evening it said shipping from EU but I didn't finish order and when I went back to it today, it offered only NZ for shipping (about 6 times more expensive for me as EU resident). Now I can't get it to ship from EU again [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back