Smallville Custom 1/6 Figures: Clark, Lana, Lex, Brainiac, Bizarro, ETC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsox&bluetights

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've been a Superman fan all my life and a Smallville fan from day one. Slowly I've been completing these figures over the last few years. I'm not 100% content with the head sculpts other than Tom Welling, so I'm glad Head Play is made that sculpt, I hope they do the others!

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions, while I love my hobby, I don't have the funds to get the best stuff as I've been out of steady employment for over a year and a half. I do the best with what my budget allows.

Clark Kent (Red Jacket/Blue Shirt):
-Head sculpt by HeadPlay
-Hot Toys Albert Wesker body (taller & arms more muscular)
-Hot Toys James Dean Red Jacket
-Hot Toys T2 T800 Hands
-ACI Jeans (I liked the worn look)
-Soldier Story tawara boots
-Watch & tunic (converted to tee shirt) from unknown company

Clark Kent (Daily Planet):
-Head sculpt by HeadPlay
-DiD Hermann Hanke Glasses
-ACI Toys Gangster Johnny Waist Coat (dyed to darken)
-Hot Toys New Goblin body (with tall ankle posts added)
-Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1 Shirt, tie & shoes
-Hot Toys Barney Ross watch
-Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two-Face pants & belt

The Blur (Season 9):
-Head sculpt by HeadPlay
-Triad Toys Knight Runner 2.5 trench coat
-Hot Toys New Goblin body (with tall ankle posts added)
-ACI Toys black jeans & boots
-Hot Toys T-800 black tee with custom iron-on emblem

Kal-El (Season 4 premier):
-Head sculpt by HeadPlay
-ACI Toys Flamma Gladiator body
-Dollsfigure Black Biker Trendy jeans
-Hot Toys Comedian boots (sleeves cut off to fit jeans)
-Custom silk-like black dress shirt

Bizarro:
-Head sculpt by HeadPlay (my re-paint)
-Hot Toys True Type body
-Hot Toys T-1000 police jacket
-ACI Toys blue jeans
-Wild Toys sleeveless tank top (dyed red)
-Hot Toys T-800 (T2) boots (sleeves cut off to fit jeans)
-Custom silk-like black dress shirt

Lana Lang:
-Head sculpt by Ada Chan (by my commission) & Paint by silentsurfer (made it 1k x better!)
-Hot Toys Abigail Whistler body and boots
-Hot Toys T2 Sarah Connor green tank top
-Hot Toys Sheva Alomar belt
-Custom tailored jeans & watch from a company that I don't remember

Lex Luthor (Black Suit):
-Head sculpt by Ada Chan (my re-paint)
-TTL Man In Suit Figure Set body & suit (from William Fitchner look-alike figure)
-TTL black overcoat
-Hot Toys Albert Wesker watch

Lex Luthor (Black Suit):
-Head sculpt by Ada Chan (my re-paint)
-Blitzway Scarface Tony Montana jacket, pants & belt
-Asmus Toys dress shirt and shoes
-DiD Becker black glove
-Hot Toys Octopus silver pistol

Brainiac (Professor Milton Fine):
-Sideshow Spike head from Buffy repainted by unknown (from eBay)
-TTL Black pants & body
-Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two-Face shoes
-Wild Toys back motor biker jacket
-Hot Toys T2 T-1000 spiked hand with cables from broken T4 T-700 with wire slipped inside to make them "bendy"
-Black spandex shirt from unknown co.

dsc00028ey.jpg

Last edited:
That is very cool. My wife and I were going to name our child, if it was a boy, Henry Clark after supes and Indy.

Unfortunately due to finances, I've had to sell the back suit Blur and Bizarro, but the other figures are going nowhere anytime soon! I wish Head Play would at least make a Lex so I can display both versions at once! I only have one Lex head so I have to alternate between the Black suit and White President suit.

Great work! I definitely want to get that great pre-painted Headplay Tom Welling sculpt! I would love to get one for Clark Kent, and one for Superman! :)

I was never too much into Lana Lang. I'm more of a Lois guy! I hope Headplay makes a nice Erica Durance as Lois Lane, and Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor! Now I'd buy those two!

That Tom Welling Superman and Clark Kent look great! I want to do the same thing. It looks like you used the body and Superman outfit from Superman Returns. Very cool! I definitely want this great Headplay head sculpt. I'd like to get two so I can make Superman and Clark. :)

That Tom Welling Superman and Clark Kent look great! I want to do the same thing. It looks like you used the body and Superman outfit from Superman Returns. Very cool! I definitely want this great Headplay head sculpt. I'd like to get two so I can make Superman and Clark. :)

Yes. It's the supermn returns 2 in 1 version. It actually shows the honeycomb pattern on the costume as opposed to the 1st version that has no pattern. It also comes with the Clark Kent suit which makes it nice for many reasons. One of them being a whole other figure.

I missed that 2-in-1 figure when Hot Toys first released it. I wish I had grabbed it then. When I start putting together my custom Welling Superman, I'll use that 2nd Superman Returns outfit from the 2-in-1 set like you did. Thanks for the information! :wave

Here are some comparison shots.
d4fb652e.jpg

d5592a26.jpg

fa495b55.jpg

As you can see there are a few differences. Especially on the shorts.

Would the rightmost head be custom painted or made from a different head? It looks the best out of them imho.

Wow, both your Supes collections are brilliant! And Red I blame you and great Smallville bashes for convincing me to buy the HP Tom Welling head!

Actually these are not my pics. They came from one of the other threads. Of the three in the last pic, the one on the left is the first version, the one in the middle is the superman head from the Clark Kent figure I think, and the one on the right is the 2 in 1 version that comes with both outfits and 2 heads. That's the one I have. The costume looks better and you get more for your money.

Back