Smallville 7th Season - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremasterles

Gonna need a bigger site!
Reaction score
SPOILERS...

Looks like besides Supergirl added to the cast this year, we get Bizarro in the season opener, and Bruce Wayne shows up for February sweeps. Episode names are out at one site I saw, and one ep is titled, "KNIGHT" and the next one is "FINEST", somewhere in that timeframe area.

Also, big spoiler here...could this be the last season???

Last episode is titled, "SUPERMAN"!

Works for me! Been a long enough wait!
If they stick around, will they call the show, Metropolis?

Food for thought.
Here's the full episode list

#7-1 "Bizarro"
#7-2 "Lana"
#7-3 "Return"
#7-4 "Quiver"
#7-5 "Freeze"
#7-6 "Terra"
#7-7 "Outsiders"
#7-8 "Kara"
#7-9 "Questions"
#7-10 "Revenge"
#7-11 "Knight"
#7-12 "Finest"
#7-13 "Supernatural" (Cross-Over Episode)
#7-14 "Foundation"
#7-15 "Elseworlds"
#7-16 "Leagues"
#7-17 "Livewire"
#7-18 "Valor"
#7-19 "Legion"
#7-20 "Alias"
#7-21 "Planet"
#7-22 "Superman"

Last edited:
Re: Smallville 7th Season

7 seasons is usually the run for shows like this - all the Treks (save the 1st and last), Buffy, etc. That would mean Welling would be free to be Superman in JLA too.

Those Smallville show episode titiles sure sound like comic book titles to me, there are always the rumors that this is the last season of Smallville and with the introduction of Kara aka Supergirl, that next seasons show will center around her...would me sense.

I'm pretty sure though they will not allow any Batman/Bruce Wayne storyline, both producers were pretty adamant that DC/Warners won't allow it no matter how many times they ask, along with Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman.

The've been pretty liberal otherwise with Green Arrow, Flash/Impluse, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Cyborg. I wouldn't mind seeing a Huntress/Black Canary/WonderGirl/Vixen female superhero at some point, though they have really not deleved into the Batman family of heroes.

Dunno though I enjoy Smallville for what it is, an alternate history of Superman with the good old angst of a soap opera.

Evan

I sure hope this is the last season. When I realized the premier was this week, I actually groaned. I think I've been watching this show purely out of habit for the last few seasons, but I'm in too deep to quit now. I just hope the payoff for Bizarro is better than it was for Zod.

Originally I remember reading the show was signed for just 7 Seasons....it might still be that way and if so it'll be interesting to see where they go from here and if WB will still hold them to the "No Flights, No Tights" policies even towards show's end.

Well seeing as this is most likely Rosenbaum's last season, I think it would make a fitting final season for everyone else too.

Crossing my fingers that welling goes over to the JLA thing.

I'm TiVo'ing it while watching Survivor....its the next thing to be watched.

I watched it. It was pretty good!! Just a couple surprises for me. Clark needs to learn to fly!! I like the added supergirl, at first I thought they where bringing in wonder woman when she put on the bracelet. pretty good episode!!

*SPOILERS*

I just hope the payoff for Bizarro is better than it was for Zod.

Guess I was hoping for too much there. And I'm sooo relieved to see that Lana's still alive. That one really had me on the edge of my seat. :rolleyes:

It was a decent episode by Smallville standards, but all of these characters are really getting stale to me. Lois especially, her eye candy appeal has well worn off for me at this point. I have to admit I did get kinda pumped when Clark was getting all juiced up from the sun and knocked Bizarro into orbit. It was nice to see Clark actually be effective in a big fight for once.

Last edited:

My favorite part was Clark telling xxxxx that Bizzaro can fly and she tells him that he really needs to get to work on that one (flying power).

My favorite part was Clark telling xxxxx that Bizzaro can fly and she tells him that he really needs to get to work on that one (flying power).

Yeah, the fact that every other Kryptonian is able to access that power instantly makes it seem like Clark belongs on the short bus.

They can't have a Supernatural cross-over episode. The blond brother was in Smallville's season 3 or 4 as Jason Teague... Would be silly wouldn't it?

Also where did you get all those episode titles from?

They can't have a Supernatural cross-over episode. The blond brother was in Smallville's season 3 or 4 as Jason Teague... Would be silly wouldn't it?

Also where did you get all those episode titles from?

probably from a spoiler site like kryptonsite or something.

They do cliff hangers well - I'd forgotten how many people were dying at the end of the last season. Bizzaro was a bit of a stretch, but I'm glad that Kara is going to be the season arc - she's even in the title credits. Perhaps a spin-off is in the works?

And the "no flights, no tights" rule was something the show runners said at the first season. Of course Krypto Kal flew quite well - you'd think Clark would remember how - seems he remembers other stuff from that period. And Clark is afraid of heights - his inability to fly is probably just psychosomatic.

pretty cool episode. i might have to re-watch the last couple of season 6 episodes though. i dont remember anything that happened in them.

I read an interview with the show's producer and he said that at the moment they're waiting to hear from the network as to whether or not the show will get an eighth season. They're hoping it's gonna happen but if not they're prepared to wind the show up at the end of the seventh season this year.

Whatever happens apparently season eight will be the final year for Smallville so I guess a spin off series might happen.

We're midway through season six in the UK (although I've checked out the season finale through TV links) will probably end up doing the same with the season premiere as well, I'm glad they're including more comic book villains in the show now.

Supes rogues gallery is far bigger than Lex Luthor, but the majority of his other villains are suffering major neglect outside comics.

Can't wait to see Bizarro

FINIALLY, FINIALLY, they used Supe's relationship to the yellow sun. I've really been waiting all these seasons for them to finially use it. and kara, :monkey5:monkey5

And Clark is afraid of heights - his inability to fly is probably just psychosomatic.

I've heard this before, and it makes no sense at all. Is he afraid of damaging the ground if he falls? Plus, I recall him jumping huge distances in the air in past shows.

I might've bought an excuse like that in season 1, but it's just getting ridiculous now. They painted themselves into a corner with the "no flying" rule, and it's just making Clark look inept.

Back