Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Man this is really nice paint job! You improved ur skillz.

Thanks Riddick. I am always trying to improve and push my paint applications. This sculpt allowed me to try some different skin tones which was nice.

Quick update while i work through the last of my back log.

The old master himself Sideshow Obi Wan

Here is the before shot. This one always cracks me up when I see it. This poor guy looks as if his eye is about to pop from his skull. Not to mention the glossy beard.
1685wyt.png

Hope I did Trev's sculpt alittle bit of justice.

r7r56x.png

5wj87c.png

o69qbd.png

Last edited:

Holy FORCE!!! I literally said "What the F____" out loud when I looked t that Josh. Jesus this is just incredible, you've done a few Old Bens so I had high expectation but nothing like this. You've reached an all new pinnacle with painting on this I think.

AMAZING!

sooo good! good for you man, you and trevor is just the ultimate combo! luckily I have that combo on my Indy right now! and thankful every time I look at it!!

Quick update while i work through the last of my back log.

The old master himself Sideshow Obi Wan

Here is the before shot. This one always cracks me up when I see it. This poor guy looks as if his eye is about to pop from his skull. Not to mention the glossy beard.
1685wyt.png

Hope I did Trev's sculpt alittle bit of justice.

r7r56x.png

5wj87c.png

o69qbd.png

That is gorgeous.

I'm just repeating what's obvious. Trev and Josh. An unbeatable combination. That Obi is truly breath taking.

Old Grandpa

Man, guys thanks for the comments. :hi5: Though that sculpt takes awhile to paint he really does look nice once all painted up. Still one of Trevors best I think as well. The poor factory paint doesn't do the sculpt much justice.

I would absolutely have to say that the Old Ben you painted for me is for sure one of the best in my collection. I couldn't believe the difference from the factory paint. You definitely make any sculpt sing, but you with Trevor's sculpts is a true recipe for artistic success.
IMG_1687.jpg
[/IMG]

Can't wait to be able to get a few more heads on your paint shelf.

Beautiful. I really need to get my Old Ben repainted so I can display him without his hood :lol

Back