Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

:yess::yess:

REEEEEEAALLY hoping you have time to work some of your magic on a few of my figures!

So many unpainted heads! :horror They stare at me so accusingly from the shelves!

:lol

If they start talking to you it may be time to give up the hobby. :lol

I may take you up on that. :)

Just shoot me a PM once the doors open up and you are ready. :peace

Are you doing a Hicks headpaint??

I couldn't help it.

I would love a good Hicks sculpt to paint. We need to bug Trev to create one:lol

wow, sir you are extremely skillful....god givin talent,,,,,,good for you!!! just great work......best i ever seen :yess::)

Help me young Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope.

358tq82.png

WIP :wave

Man Josh, I just love the detail you put into moles and freckles and the rosiness of cheeks...then we get into the detail on beards and facial hair. You are a MASTER of this craft. :bow

Man Josh, I just love the detail you put into moles and freckles and the rosiness of cheeks...then we get into the detail on beards and facial hair. You are a MASTER of this craft. :bow

Thanks my friend. This guy is going to be loaded with the details. Possibly more then Old Ben:horror

Another update for the weekend and probably the last Obi Wan I will be doing for awhile. The detailing about had my eyes crossed. :thud:

2zgr8yc.png

sff0n7.png

t7h30i.png

s4ch2h.png

I really like the flecks of grey in the beard. They're very precisely done. That's excellent.

I really like the flecks of grey in the beard. They're very precisely done. That's excellent.

Thank you. Sculpts with beards or stubble always take longer to do. Though the details arn't always visible on the sculpt I like to give the feeling that there are many different individual hairs.

Last edited:

Very impressive Josh, those eyes could pass for glass replicas.

WOW!! Simply fantastic! The eyes, the skin, the beard, the lips, the eyes, THE EYES!

Can you post high res pics?

WOW!! Simply fantastic! The eyes, the skin, the beard, the lips, the eyes, THE EYES!

Can you post high res pics?

Thanks Neehar:hi5:
I can't with this one as he is already packed and ready to be shipped however I most definitely will with the next one. In fact the next sculpt I will post is pretty large :whip

Back