Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Adam's Bruce Wayne.

2qiraco.png

2w39ffk.png

33fgr3m.png

Thank you Josh,

The Bruce Wayne head was definitely worth the wait :yess:

Great job as always :clap:clap:clap

Not a problem at all. Thanks for being patient while I worked through my back log. I think you will pretty pleased with Bruce in hand. :peace

Fantastic job on that Bruce Wayne. I love checking your thread to see what treat you have for use. Never disappointed.

Old Grandpa

Damn, that blending of the hair line is phenomenal!

Amazing paint wok :clap

Thanks guys. :hi5: Adam's sculpts are always great to paint up. I wish he would offer more of his work. I would love to get ahold of some of his older Terminator heads.

Looks AMAZING Josh! :clap

I really love the detail on the wisps of hair on the sideburns. Really impressive addition! :rock

I have really been trying to push the details lately. I feel a sculpt can never have to much. It just add to the realism.

Awesome job. Josh, you must get tired of all the praise! I still don't know how you get the eyes that darn good...!

I'm just glad you guys appreciate my work :lol

The thing that always impresses me most about josh is his ability to achieve technical precision with the brush strokes. It's almost machine like. The work on the eyebrows amd hair line is astounding. Best I've ever seen including factory painting like hot toys. A head can look good GREAT in hand with lots of details and time but when you blow it up you see flaws, I don't see those in Josh's work. And to think you keep getting better it's really just incredible. Take it from me these things take a lot of time to paint. A lot of time. And it takes an awful lot of raw talent.

Thanks for the continued feedback. :yess:

Just beautiful...

Ugh- when are you gonna open back up for new commisions Josh??!! :pray: I have about 10 heads awaiting your magic.... The wait is killin' me!!:wink1:

The doors will be officially opening in the next few weeks or so. Im anxious to start taking on new orders. Just wrapping up on the last of what I have here before digging into new stuff. I will be posting details very soon. Stay frosty:horror

Thanks for the continued feedback. :yess:

The doors will be officially opening in the next few weeks or so. Im anxious to start taking on new orders. Just wrapping up on the last of what I have here before digging into new stuff. I will be posting details very soon. Stay frosty:horror

I may take you up on that. :)

:yess::yess:

REEEEEEAALLY hoping you have time to work some of your magic on a few of my figures!

So many unpainted heads! :horror They stare at me so accusingly from the shelves!

:lol

Back