Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I have been sick :sick for the past week but managed to paint up one last DX Joker. Im getting to PM,s and will be posting more when i can stop blowing my nose for at least five mins. :thud:

fd7bpw.png

vsozll.png

1z6xjsz.png

Amazingly beautiful work Josh...stunning as usual!! :clap

Hey Josh--I sent you a PM to follow-up on a conversation we had on here about two weeks ago.

Sent the PM three or so days ago. If it's lost in your stack of messages, let me know and I'll re-send.

Thanks.

Hey Josh--I sent you a PM to follow-up on a conversation we had on here about two weeks ago.

Sent the PM three or so days ago. If it's lost in your stack of messages, let me know and I'll re-send.

Thanks.

Try to resend it i may have missed it:peace

Just now getting back on schedule. Being sick for a week and a half put me slightly behind. :impatient: Here is another one of Trevs great Mal Firefly sculpts i just got finished with for a fellow freakazoid.

2mruqaf.png

Much more coming

Just now getting back on schedule. Being sick for a week and a half put me slightly behind. :impatient: Here is another one of Trevs great Mal Firefly sculpts i just got finished with for a fellow freakazoid.

2mruqaf.png

Much more coming

I do believe that this is my Mal sculpt. It lives up to expectations and will look great on the waiting body I have. Zoe's next.

Old Grandpa

PS: Sorry to hear you've been sick. Glad you'r feeling better.

I do believe that this is my Mal sculpt. It lives up to expectations and will look great on the waiting body I have. Zoe's next.

Old Grandpa

PS: Sorry to hear you've been sick. Glad you'r feeling better.

It is indeed yours and will be delivered very soon my friend. :peace

Josh has my Mark Drake head,
looking at his last works, So realistic,:exactly:
then this is very very promising to me. :thud: Cant wait mate!!!

Andy's sculpts are always a pleasure to paint. I would have liked to have added some sun glasses to De Niro when taking the photos but i didnt have any extras laying around. :gah: Anyway thanks for the comments guys:hi5:

Damn Josh that De Niro is awesome.
So much subtle details, like on the forhead.
WOW you're getting better with each paintjob.

Back