Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

What can I say other than mindblowing.
I like your new techinque.
Looks more natural.
Before i always have that feeling that your painted heads looked like they were wearing some makeup but now it's just perfection brother!

What can I say other than mindblowing.
I like your new techinque.
Looks more natural.
Before i always have that feeling that your painted heads looked like they were wearing some makeup but now it's just perfection brother!

Thanks Seb. As I mentioned im always trying new things to push my paint aps to the next level. I dont even like to speak of my early paint works :lol

I have been sick :sick for the past week but managed to paint up one last DX Joker. Im getting to PM,s and will be posting more when i can stop blowing my nose for at least five mins. :thud:

fd7bpw.png

vsozll.png

1z6xjsz.png

Very creepy in a good way. The scars are done extremely well. Hope you feel better too.

Hey Josh, mailed off my item...Finally. LOL...moving = not fun. Being sick = worse. Hope you feel better!

That DX joker looks excellent

The Rex you did looks fantastic....! The only problem I have with you painting for Sideshow: the final production piece wont come close to you, Josh! Hey, SS can always aspire to be half as good, I guess!!! LOL

Last edited:

Hey Josh, mailed off my item...Finally. LOL...moving = not fun. Being sick = worse. Hope you feel better!

That DX joker looks excellent

The Rex you did looks fantastic....! The only problem I have with you painting for Sideshow: the final production piece wont come close to you, Josh! Hey, SS can always aspire to be half as good, I guess!!! LOL

Matt i got you covered on it. :hi5: Also thanks for the kind words. :peace

Jeesh, Josh!

I had thought there was no way to improve upon the awesome job Hot Toys did on the DX Joker, and of course you went ahead and made it even better. You've truly raised the bar! I'm both scared and eager to see your next work!

I also hope you're feeling better, man.

Cheers!

Jeesh, Josh!

I had thought there was no way to improve upon the awesome job Hot Toys did on the DX Joker, and of course you went ahead and made it even better. You've truly raised the bar! I'm both scared and eager to see your next work!

I also hope you're feeling better, man.

Cheers!

Thanks brotha i appreciate that. :hi5: The factory paint wasnt terrible on the HT however i never got why they made his hair so green. Im actually feeling a bit better so i will start pumping out more sculpts. I got alot on my shelf so plenty to showcase in the coming weeks. :peace

And i thought the DX Joker was perfect allready,but i guess there is always room for improvement...beautiful Josh,just beautiful.

Im actually feeling a bit better so i will start pumping out more sculpts. I got alot on my shelf so plenty to showcase in the coming weeks. :peace

Glad you're feeling better Josh!
Hopefully mine will be part of what you will showcase in the coming weeks :pray:
Alan

Love the pink eyelids coming through the black make up on the Joker...awesome work!

Love the pink eyelids coming through the black make up on the Joker...awesome work!

Thanks Platty. :peace Here is another shot of the eye work i posted over in the DC section. Shows a bit more accurate coloring, not so vivid.

358swlh.png

Back