Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Quick post....Bank Robber Joker with mask.

IMG_1492.png

IMG_1495.png

IMG_1497.png

IMG_14921.png

That;s just amazing Josh ! WOW ! If I knew you could do that when they were first offered I would have snagged one for sure !

Very luck guy the owner of that one !

Looking at the Joker... I wonder if there is a possibility to see all the great pics you have uploaded so far without clicking through almost 140 pages... Can I look through a photobucket libary???

Looking at the Joker... I wonder if there is a possibility to see all the great pics you have uploaded so far without clicking through almost 140 pages... Can I look through a photobucket libary???

I have got that questions a few times actually. Im working on it so it should be good to go soon.

Here is a quicky. SideShows Aragorn revisted. I know alot of people dont like the sculpt but its not terrible. A few things could def be changed about it to make it better but all in all not bad.

IMG_1510.png

IMG_1507.png

IMG_15101.png

I would love to see you paint up a Nicholson Joker one day :D You are very talented SS.

:horror Wow is all I will say and thank you for the link!!! I wish something like this was mass produced. Its like night and day.

My pleasure! And yes, it is beautiful.

I thought i was going to have to dig through the old thread but you are on it! :lol

What can I say, I love this thread. :)

Josh, any chance of knowing if the sculpts I sent in 4 months ago
will be done? Have not gotten any PM response from you for a
long time.

Thanks
Ike.

On that note: What's the average turn-a-round time for all of you that
have gotten your sculpts back

It would help some of us understand much better to how long this process can take.

Josh, any chance of knowing if the sculpts I sent in 4 months ago
will be done? Have not gotten any PM response from you for a
long time.

Thanks
Ike.

It would help some of us understand much better to how long this process can take.

They are also on the to do list. So many sculpts i cant see straight:horror I also wanted to add as i mentioned before this takes me some time. I try to paint as much as i can in one day but have to have a life as well. Some sculpts take me hours to finish. I know the wait is long in some cases but i have not had one person unhappy with the outcome of their painted sculpts. I take pride in my repaints and try to give you guys the best i am capable of. With that as mentioned before if anyone who has been waiting awhile would like theres back i have no problem sending it back i will even cover shipping back. :peace

Last edited:

I have no idea why this happens all the time. Don't people get it? If you want service from the best, be prepared to wait.

As the proud owner of one of Josh's repaints, I can say that it was definitely worth the wait.
Alan

As can I. One of the most amazing things I have in my collection. Heck, I'm going to be sending something else to Josh once it arrives in the mail. :D

He is well worth the wait. His work looks even better in person and I feel Josh posts some of the best pics around showing off his work.

I sent Josh 3 sculpts early in the year, and I had all 3 back within a month. This, however, was just before he blew up and became everyone's painter of choice. I've got a sculpt with him now that I sent 3 months ago, and I'm more than happy to wait because I know the quality of work will be worth it. Art takes time, that's the first lesson anyone needs to learn when you get into having things customized. Plus, we all know Josh is as reliable as it gets, so no need to worry about any type of C. Howes situation.

Back