Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

PM box if full again :rotfl

I wouldn't worry too much about it my friend. It takes some time but you will be MORE than satisfied when you get your heads back. As a matter of fact, you'll want to behead ALL your figures and send em to Josh for his special touch.

There are a few guys on here that have very good painting skills like Josh and Les and you'll see that, much like a good greasy spoon, it doesn't take long for other folks to notice. Once that happens, that 3-4 person line for lunch turns into an 11 o'clock line out the door.:horror

...its 11 o'clock at Small Studios:D

Well i have done just about every variation of the Jokers makeup. This is one of the last few i have on the old shelf.

Joker1.png

joker3.png

Joker2.png

Joker4-1.png

It looks great of course, but I see why you retired from doing Joker sculpts now. You must've gotten a ton of those things.

Josh, I realize I am biased since you painted this as well as the last Joker head for me, but these last two are truly my favorites out of all the Jokers you've done! Thank you, my friend. It will be an honor to have these in my collection. :rock :rock :rock

Wow that last one may very well be your best, amazing work as always! Love the messy sweated out makeup. Pics on the body upon receival for us, Scar! :D

The many obi wan's a few pages back is truly one of the best things i've ever seen, ever.

Got antsy and decided to paint up Hot Toys Dutch. Resembles how he looked in the beginning of Predator.

IMG_1544.png

IMG_1552.png

IMG_1543.png

IMG_1548.png

Back