Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I love coming to this thread...

Ditto. I was just looking at my Hicks with the FMLes headsculpt and realised with DA painting up my Ripley and Vasquez and Small Studios doing my apone this line up should look awesome. I can't wait to see it. :rock

Ditto. I was just looking at my Hicks with the FMLes headsculpt and realised with DA painting up my Ripley and Vasquez and Small Studios doing my apone this line up should look awesome. I can't wait to see it. :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Les, DarkArtist Josh, and now Small_Studios Josh... absolutely BADASS!

question Josh, how do you pump out all these stellar paint apps?! :O Like, how long does one head take you approximately?

It really depends on the sculpt actually. Some sculpts take a few hours others have taken up to 6 before.:horror Just depends on how picky i want to be:lol

PM you on the sculpts I sent.
Please reply when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Ike

Hey Josh. Tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. :)

Eric

Last edited:

I received my Spock head today. I can't believe I was ever satisfied with the Playmates 12" figure that came out years ago. This picture does not do it justice. It's an amazing work of art. Can't wait until Nanjin puts his custom Star Trek uniforms up for sale.
Looking forward to the completion of the other heads I sent Josh. He is definitely worth the wait :banana
Thank you Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alan

3910134265_2c946bf632_b.jpg

Last edited:

I received my Spock head today. I can't believe I was ever satisfied with the Playmates 12" figure that came out years ago. This picture does not do it justice. It's an amazing work of art. Can't wait until Nanjin puts his custom Star Trek uniforms up for sale.
Looking forward to the completion of the other head I sent Josh. He is definitely worth the wait :banana
Thank you Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alan

3910134265_2c946bf632_b.jpg

Looks good! Can't wait to see him in his new uniform to look perfect.

Back