Small Soldiers Movie figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks, there were 25 of Archer and Chip Hazard made what happened to the rest of them? I was really hoping to get a Chip Hazard and an Archer because i love the movie and i have the money to buy them but no one knows where to find them. Someone will probs sell them in the future. But till then we'll have to keep searching for them.

I'd love a sequel with a company like Hot Toys making 12" figures of Archer and Chip. If anyone could get them to be as close as the production pieces it would be them. All their figures are amazing.

Well, if you're got the time and the money you could always call around to all those movie buffs that run auction houses, or those jerks (TV SHOWS) who go to people homes and see old props and swindle them out of them for a song. Here in the states I think it comes on Wednesday nights.

Look in the credits of the movie and find the names of some of the people (low level) who worked on the movie; try and get a number and if so, maybe get lucky with one that walked out the back door.

Hey it's worth a shot, that Battle Changing Archer, it didn't come out in the United States. I called Wal-Mart’s all over Canada (I'm in Virginia) and found one that had him and worked out a deal (more like a favor) for the department head to buy it for me, I sent her the money to pay her back, and ship it to me.

I once heard someone say “You only want something as bad as you’ll willing to work for it”, so don’t give up.

Do you think i could call Profiles in History because there the ones who sold the Stan Winston figures in '08? I've tried emailing them but no reply so far :(. If so they could probably hook me up with a deal or something. In Australia i only ever hear of car auctions and antique actions i dont think we have much collectible movie replica auction.

Here in the states they have a TV show devoted to it, they call themselves saving pieces of history, but it's more like Looters to me. Many of these people are sitting on pieces of history and these jokers are only looking to make a buck. I'm pretty sure it comes on Wednesdays here but I can't bring myself to watch it or those stupid Storage Wars shows.

Where some poor guy can't afford to pay his fees on his storage space anymore and the owner of the place locks him out of his own things. Then turns around and just sells it off to pay the guy debts. Somebody that I consider to be no more than a crook pays a few hundred dollars for someone life, they wind up with old comics worth hundreds, gold, antiques, gun, coins, you name it. It should be a crime.

So, really other then what I've already told you I don't know anything else. I saw the signed Small Soldiers when they were first advertized in FYE, but as much as I loved the movie I had bills to pay and a family to feed. The Kenner figures were all I could afford.

So I wish you Good luck on your hunt for Gorgon.:wave

From what little I remember it was same fancy toy store in New York and they would sent me catologs once a year at Christmas for a few years. I order a special Marine GI Joe (Had a motorizes black raft with it) from them when Hasbro was first trying to reintroduce the 12' line into the market. I saw the signed Archer and Chip in one of the books but their price tag "new" was already over a thousand so; to rich for my blood. To be honest, I don't know even if the place is still in business.

That sucks, there were 25 of Archer and Chip Hazard made what happened to the rest of them? I was really hoping to get a Chip Hazard and an Archer because i love the movie and i have the money to buy them but no one knows where to find them. Someone will probs sell them in the future. But till then we'll have to keep searching for them.

This screen used prop hunting business takes a lot of luck and lots of connections. You really need to know the right people and gain their trust. There are private collectors out there who have AMAZING collections but these will never see the light of day because quite often the props are not legally obtained and the film company rightfully still owns them. So it is not easy to find out who these guys are. It is very unlikely they will sell off their item unless they know you personally.

The best chance you got is to keep watching the auction houses because there is always the possibility that some of these pieces may be sitting in some unmarked box in some warehouse waiting to be found.

As for the props that have been legitimately auctioned off to private collectors, it is also very unlikely that you'll find any of them putting the items back on the market since those that can afford it aren't usually going to find themselves desperate to sell it off.

So what Auction houses can i watch online that might end up Auctioning off the Stan Winston signed Archer and Chip Hazard figures or even the props off Small Soldiers?

Whats up Freaks,

Watched this movie recently and remembered how much i love the figures, i had the toys years ago but always wanted the real thing! The boxes the figures came in was the best part!

Anyways does anyone have any of the high end movie stuff in there collection? Id love one of those Stan Winston figures but where!? Somewhere out there is some collector who has them, Help a brother out! and a loyan fan!

They also made cool statues. It be awesome if someone got the licesnse and did somthing with it! Theres a fanbase out there! Any news on them would help .

I heard Stan had a huge display with all the characters at his studio and after his death they were sold off; along with a lot of other great props. I also remember some of the movie actuate dolls were sold for hundreds (really I think it was a grand each), but it was only Chip and Archer.

I have all the Kenner figures, but wished before they made all the alternate versions Kenner would have at least finished the team. I would loved to have been able to get a Butch Meathook and a Link Static.

I heard Stan had a huge display with all the characters at his studio and after his death they were sold off; along with a lot of other great props. I also remember some of the movie actuate dolls were sold for hundreds (really I think it was a grand each), but it was only Chip and Archer.

I have all the Kenner figures, but wished before they made all the alternate versions Kenner would have at least finished the team. I would loved to have been able to get a Butch Meathook and a Link Static.

I also had the Kenner Chip & Archer, it was almost movie accurate with the colors a little bit off, I just really wanna get my hands on either the Chip Statue or the Winston Replicas, it be a grail of mine.

I remember "Small Soldiers". As a matter of fact....Kenner 1998
uzabybuh.jpg
mypepy8a.jpg

hi , i am looking for info on the rare hard to find small soldiers . i have a few full sets including the battle changing figures , your figures are marked different to mine do you know why , and where can i find some .

Back