Small Soldiers Movie figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6321814
#1142 Slamfist, Punch-It, Scratch-It - Small Soldiers
Estimate: $1,500 - $2,000

smallsoldiers_slamfist01.jpg

smallsoldiers_slamfist02.jpg

smallsoldiers_slamfist03.jpg

smallsoldiers_slamfist04.jpg

i think i may have a movie prop from the movie. do you happen to know where i may be able to get it authenticated and possibly sold?

Im recreating them!!!

Hi there, ive been featured on Stan Winston Schools website in an artist spotlight for my small soldiers rrcreations. I have a bit of info on the limited edition archer and chip by stan winston studios, source jim charmatz (slamfist sculptor) each figure actually cost $5000 so $10,000 for the pair. 2 sets wete sold but one set was returned. Instead of waiting new figures to be made i started my own. A few roadblocks including Hasbro contacting me indorming me i cannot make action figures but that statues would be fine. Ill try and poat a pic but if youd like some info email me at [email protected] with the subject small soldiers or look me up on twitter @jok3r0314 facebook jok3rz_customs inatagram jok3rz_customs another thing to note that none of the acreen used boxes survived, ive recreated the boxes from scratch the closely match the film FB_IMG_1480375290353.jpg
FB_IMG_1480375409663.jpg

Back