Small Soldiers Movie figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy some figures from this line (And if this sequel news is true, then more action figures is likely possible)

Here are some cool props from the movie, which are being auctioned off on May 1, 2009.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6321813
#1141 Original battle display from Small Soldiers
Estimate: $12,000 - $15,000

smallsoldiers_battledisplay01.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay02.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay03.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay04.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay05.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay06.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay07.jpg

smallsoldiers_battledisplay08.jpg

Last edited:
I would definitely buy an archer right now I just have this one. Taken 4 weeks ago lol.
Picture056.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Vivek, those figures always looked fantastic to me. A line the size of the Sigma 6 figures would be great, but 12" would be more to the movie. I'd buy everyone!

i remember this movie and i use to have a couple of the older figures. i would buy a couple if they were made again.

I would be willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a Nick Nitro figure.

I hope they do high-end collectible toys from this movie. I would love to have all the Elite Commandos. I would be willing to spend lots of money for them.

Can we sign a petittion or something for them???

Stan Winston and Co. actually made a small amount of "high-end" figures, sculpted by the original designers/builders at his studio.

I believe they attempted to sell them at an FAO Swartz, but the price tag was so high (around $1,000), they ended up selling only a handful.

You can take a closer look at them in the book, "The Winston Effect".

I loved this movie as a kid :rock haven't seen it since I was like 9 or 10

My favorite guy was insaniac.

Back