Sly and Dolph shown their Hot Toys figures at The Expendables prem in Tokyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37166_438732877343_58690437343_5616401_1164820_n.jpg

" I told the Plastic surgeon I want to look like this, not like this"

Attachments

• shoc.jpg
    shoc.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
  • megatronias.jpg
    megatronias.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 14
  • megatron1s.jpg
    megatron1s.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 15
  • thundercracker.jpg
    thundercracker.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 13
This is great! I guess we'll get a Dolph figure too now. That would just leave 2 figures left out of the main crew that haven't been confirmed yet. Mickey too I guess. But we'd be so close!

Judged from the thread title i hoped to see Dolph with a Gunner Jensen figure,damn that would be awesome!

Nice to see Sly enjoying the figures,the pic with Dolph is hilarious,Sly explaining the details on the figure while Dolph looks sooooooooooo serious :lol

I wish they shot a video of this. Would like to hear how the convo went. :)

Wow... that's really cool!! Sly looks all excited!!!
I wonder why they didn't show him all the Rocky and Rambo lines?
Also, they should've shown Dolph his Drago figure!

From the looks of it, seems like Stallone wasn't even aware of these?
I sometimes wonder in reality how many actors actually get to see their figures...

These pics are awesome! It's so nice to see a celebrity actually excited about a product based on their likeness, as opposed to most who see licensed products as some sort of necessary evil attached to stardom.

Awesome! I thought we were getting a Dolph figure from the title too.

Can't wait to get this, also can't wait to see the Statham figure and the others they may possibly do!

GREAT pics, thanks for sharing.

Stallone really is THE MAN. It's great to see how proud and happy he is.

This is the best thread I've seen on here in a while. I always wondered if the actors ever saw what they're likenesses looked like on Hot Toys figures.

Ironic that Dolph has no doll of himself especially since the syllable doll is actually in his name.

By looking at the pictures in my book Sly just bumped his self 10x cooler. Hope he questioned Hot Toys about Rambo 4. Looks like Dolph is wondering where's his figure too.

Isn't there a Dolph figure from Rocky? Too bad they didn't take that to show him. :(

But man, he still looks great!

Back