***Slipmagee's New Collection Room***Update 1/16 with NEW Video Review!!,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Slipmagee's New Collection Room***Update 10/31

:duffDamm im speechless .. i have never been this close to the force bfore.
May the force b with u always... n ure walet too.

Thanks guys! I just started a predator and alien collection. Still looking for the alien warrior maquette and looking forward to the new pred2. It's going to be a small collection maybe 3 select pieces of each we'll see. It does get quite addicting. Lol

:duffDamm im speechless .. i have never been this close to the force bfore.
May the force b with u always... n ure walet too.

Being strong with the force does seem to cost a pretty penny. :r2d2line:

A lot and i mean a lot of awesome pieces :clap

Awesome collection and display, neat and classy Star wars heaven.
Wish I had a room like that.

Awesome display room! Gotta know though, what's behind the door that's blocked by the case? A closet I'm guessing? Probably filled with the boxes to all those awesome pieces? Hope u don't need to get in there anytime soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Awesome display room! Gotta know though, what's behind the door that's blocked by the case? A closet I'm guessing? Probably filled with the boxes to all those awesome pieces? Hope u don't need to get in there anytime soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Yeah its a closet. Actually nothing is in there all the boxes are up in the attic in the garage. Had to sacrifice the closet for the sake of the force. Thanks for the compliment.

My collection got featured on Sideshow's collector of the week. Pretty cool. I think they should give me discount. Lol

My collection got featured on Sideshow's collector of the week. Pretty cool. I think they should give me discount. Lol

Congrats! I saw it on fb and was like hey. ..I know that guy.

I think if u get featured there should b Some sort of reward.

Thanks bro! It was pretty cool to get featured. Madxcollector is doing a video soon it so it will be on YouTube in a week or so.

Is that an eFx TIE? I just bought one and I didn't realize how big it was...uh-oh. :slap

I've never ventured into the Star Wars forums on here coz I know it would cost a fortune. What range are the light sabers from? Do they come with the mounts and the cases?

Amazing collection though, must have cost a fortune but you can really see the effort you've put in. Very clean and well lit. Massively jealous!!

Is that an eFx TIE? I just bought one and I didn't realize how big it was...uh-oh. :slap

Yeah it's the Efx TIE. I was also surprised how big it was. It's an impressive piece in person. I highly recommend getting a cover for it. it's too bad Efx didnt include them it makes a big difference.

I've never ventured into the Star Wars forums on here coz I know it would cost a fortune. What range are the light sabers from? Do they come with the mounts and the cases?

Amazing collection though, must have cost a fortune but you can really see the effort you've put in. Very clean and well lit. Massively jealous!!
Thanks for the kind words and your right collecting gets very expensive especially since I started so late in the game. I've had to get most of my collection on the secondary market. As for the props most were made by Master Replics which is now out of business. Not sure what you mean by range their from but the sabers span all 6 movies but if you mean price any where between $250-??? These can be pretty expensive depending on which one. There are some very rare and sought out ones. You can find a good amount for sale on eBay. These do come with the acrylic case and stand along with COA and engraved plaque. Thanks again I'm glad you like it.

[oQUOTE=Slipmagee;6240430]
aefd3355b120cf7c93be5afe0b89057e_zps9826bfc5.jpg

18fa0b3354dea6d972f4dc5795fca5be_zps7651c632.jpg

27f5bb28ce17617863f08f7acc864777_zps38f38cdd.jpg

dcc53bca68f64cf3c6d942536f169410_zps1935a5af.jpg

636ac45547333d8d51c5e36d2ba7ed57_zpsf0a7b8f0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful! I love the use of the 1:6 figures with your props. Very nice.

Back