***Slipmagee's New Collection Room***Update 1/16 with NEW Video Review!!,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Slipmagee's New Collection Room***

Looking good. Clean setup, I'm jealous.

Now THIS is a collection!

I love everything about it, the display, light, subject matter and the actual items.

Amazing collection!!! :clap

This is a perfect collection. Very inspirational.

Thanks guys, I just added a few more Ill be updating soon. Finally got the last few older PF's that I was looking for. Ventress and Scout Trooper. I got in the collecting game only a few years ago so had to do some major catch up. Now all the past PF's I wanted are accounted for on to the new ones. The Droids are on the way and can't wait for Shaak Ti and Malgus. Ive been so used to being able to buy PF's and getting them right away so having to wait for all these PO's is killing me.

Re: Slipmagee's New Collection Room

4125e968de75e71f5508352c8c93546a_zps96d33cac.jpg

I so envy your collection, especially the master replicas stuff. That Obi-Wan EP1-2 lightsaber is so damn beautiful. :drool

Thanks everyone! Had to get all these on the secondary market since i only got into the hobby a few years ago. A lot of patience and monitoring eBay and these forums to get it to where it is. Just got Ventress and the Scout Trooper in the mail. The droids will be in on Tuesday. Update pics to follow. Thank you guys for all the knowledge about this hobby and being so welcoming to the new guy.

Impressive collection. I really like those white besta's. Prolly gonna go for white too when creating my own wall. Which cabinets are u using? the single 1x3 or the 2x3?

The only thing this amazing collection needs in my eyes is to add feet to the bottom of those Bestas.

Impressive collection. I really like those white besta's. Prolly gonna go for white too when creating my own wall. Which cabinets are u using? the single 1x3 or the 2x3?

I used both. I started with a smaller set up. I first use 1 1x3 and 1 2x3 to make a 3x3 and I had two of those one on each wall. As my collection got bigger I added the same to the wall with the PFs to make a 6x6 and added a 1x3 to the props cabinet. The one with all the ships is a 2x2. If I could have done it over I would have used a many 2x3s a I could. It's hard to get all the cabinets to line up flush.

The only thing this amazing collection needs in my eyes is to add feet to the bottom of those Bestas.

I thought about it and like that the bottom shelf would be a little higher but prefer the look without. It gives it a built in look. Also the ceiling isn't the highest and needed every inch I could get to display things in top.

Thanks highimmatt. I just got some new statues, the droids, scout trooper and asajj ventress. Coming soon are MYC's Jawas, Malgus, Fett Mythos. I'll be updating new pics soon.

Wow that's some collection !!! I'm a collector also and have the lego 10179 but haven't built it yet as of now I prob have around 130 sets most Star Wars and started to get into sideshow it's big $$$$ I'm sure u know great collection !!!!!!

JUST WOW! Actually drooling looking at those pics. I love all the lightsaber handles. The Fett helmet is epic.

Re: ***Slipmagee's New Collection Room***Update 10/31

Great Great Collection my Friend Slipmaggee and Update + Sick Lego Star Wars Collection, Excellent Posts

Back