Slik?s Star Wars customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Slikk - are you aiming for overall length (like from cannon tip to back) of a bit less than the 94cm that the BS 6" speeder scales up to in 1/6, but more than the almost 89cm for canon length in 1/6?

So like a bit over 92cm overall length?

Yes exactly :)
92,6cm to be exact from tip of cannon to the end of the grill in the back (so not including the two flaps)

Does anyone here know the approximate size of the Blurrgs we see in the Mandalorian?

Only if you print me one too. :lol

I did look into it as I was checking if it could work with my smaller 3D printer.

My notes are all packed away somewhere, as I just moved. But if you go to that scene where the Mando is learning to ride it, there are a couple of side shots where you can get scale from the Mando.

Roughly as tall as a human if I recall correctly.

I did look into it as I was checking if it could work with my smaller 3D printer.

My notes are all packed away somewhere, as I just moved. But if you go to that scene where the Mando is learning to ride it, there are a couple of side shots where you can get scale from the Mando.

Thanks!
I went with trusting the model and turns out it?s about right. 31ish cm (187cm in 1:1).
Think it?s a fine height
c7c7ed7a04e6b95b02aef5332b298d4f.plist

Btw ...one day I will probably feel the need to do a Mudhorn [emoji51] ...any chance you can guide me to where you got yours?

I love 3D printing... but this is why I really hate it. 50 hours of printing and the filament stops extruding. All over again ...
3d543ba617d9fe3455cec9b327cbff47.jpg

wow I am in love with all the figures in this thread specially the Bantha and the Rancor. I have also plans for a Bantha but I doubt it can be as good as that one.. that is perfection!

Do you have by any chance instagram account where to follow your progress? Thanks!

You are always working on the coolest stuff! Nice that you have a friendly assistant helping you out.

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see it painted. We should both finish about the same time. It's interesting that we are working towards the same goal, yet our methods are completely different.

Back