Sleepy Hollow on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Heartless"

I thought it was a great episode overall, even if it had more Hawley and less Jenny than I'd like. But at least Jenny looks to be a major presence. It was fun to have Katrin and Abby work together, and not have it be exactly hunky dory. But their tension isn't over a man (Yay!) but the Crane's (understandable, but honestly slightly ridiculous, too) insistence that there is good in Henry.

Having Katrina go back to Abraham is a bit easy (but it's not like most of us want her around permanently) but I do wonder where they are going with it. Clearly, her necklace lets her see the evil demon baby as a normal baby. I wonder if they'll go full on Rosemary's Baby, here. Which would be a LITTLE odd, since the baby isn't even biologically hers or Ichabod's.

Also, I really hope we get some 1/6 figures too. Ichabod, Abby, Henry, War and the Horseman would all be great.

You can see some kind of storyline now where she's going to protect the demon baby. Not sure how I like that but we'll see where it goes.

Loved the stuff with Abbie and Jenny. Jenny has been shunted aside too much. Hawley continues to be extraneous. I don't know, if at some point, they are going to pick up the story strand where apparently Jenny and Hawley sleep together (ew) combined with the fact that Hawley likes Abbie too (ew) and make it some kind of boring love triangle with Hawley at the center. Ewwwww. Just hating all of that all around, to be honest. I feel like we've had this guy foisted upon us when there are good characters like Irving and Jenny that haven't gotten enough screen time.

That was perhaps one of the most anticlimactic things I've ever seen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish they'd kill that witch already. Sick of her. But then that would mean they'd start a romance with Leftenient and Ichabod and I don't want to see that either.

It's a bummer what they did with Katrina's character. Having a witch on the team could've added a cool new dynamic, but I guess the writers were content to have her be a helpless damsel in distress and torture us with this awful Ichabod/Katrina/Abraham love triangle. Both her and Irving's characters have been wasted this season, and Jenny hasn't fared much better.

This used to be one of my favorite shows, and now I feel like I'm watching out habit and hoping it will return to first season form. I hope they fire the current writing staff, and get some new people in next season. Whoever came up with this Ichabod, Katrina, Abraham triangle should be taken out and shot.

I still mostly enjoy it, but it's certainly lost its fire. Hopefully they learn some lessons from this season. I've had enough of Abraham as anything other than a killing machine. And Hawley needs to go.

Really loved the finale. Kind of got back to the Sleepy Hollow I love, after having a somewhat rocky second season. I still enjoyed it over all, but some things worked better than others. But the finale showed that the writers seems to have gained some clarity on how to move forward.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I enjoyed it too...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

They were losing viewers left and right because of the heavy Katrina focus. They had to make a sharp turn to try and save the show from cancellation, so I'm forgiving of the jarring nature of the writing in the past two episodes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back