Sleepy Hollow on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they put them together, I will stop watching the show.....seriously, because I am so sick of them doing that. It's like a man and a woman can't work together or just be friends without hopping into bed sooner or later.

I know he cares for her, but I think it's more sisterly than sexual tension, at least for now. If his wife ever "moves on" or whatever, then we'll see what happens from there.

I agree with all of this.

1388511178_b-MCO-death.png

Finally saw the finale and woah, I did not see that twist coming O__o

I want season 2 like RIGHT NOW.

damn, i just jumped on the wagon on this show, it's pretty damn awesome!
i'm not american, but i love the revolutionary war! and it seems they really did their research!

Came late to this one... just plowed through most of the season... saving the finale for later... but now I kinda really want a Crane figure... and a headless horseman, of course...

anyone?? thoughts???

I like the show. I thought it was pretty interesting. I'll tune in to the new season and see if the consistency is still there.

Came late to this one... just plowed through most of the season... saving the finale for later... but now I kinda really want a Crane figure... and a headless horseman, of course...

anyone?? thoughts???

I'd take a Ichabod and Abby in an instant. Same with the Horseman. War also looks badass, though I'm not sure how you'd replicate that figure-wise.

I love the characters in the show and I love when shows integrate american history and give it somewhat of a twist. WHich is also why I liked those National Treasure movies. This season will focus a lot on Ben Franklin so that should be cool.

Back