slave leia statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her body appears so life-like. Simply amazing! I guess Sideshow does have some competition!

And just the other day, I said to myself I was going to drop the GG statue line. Damn you GG for seducing me.

I'm so weak. :eek:

JustinLuck said:
Her body appears so life-like. Simply amazing! I guess Sideshow does have some competition!
Indeed they do!

IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

Well, I am collecting the GG 1/6 line so I sure won't leave this one out!

KitFisto said:
Well, I am collecting the GG 1/6 line so I sure won't leave this one out!

Yeah, that's why you'll be getting this. Not a bad shot however, I'd never display her at that angle.

When does it go on sale? I would buy it since I am sure SSC can't do anything like it without it looking horrible (joints probs and all)...

This piece really does look amazing! They seemed to have created the ultimate fanboy/geek collectible... what red blooded male Star Wars fan wouldn't want a copy of this??

I don't even like Return Of The Jedi and I will still probably get this... I also really dig the Han/TaunTaun... I love that is an action pose...

I'm still holding out for my SS PF Slave Leia :D

I'm glad that this came out now though, so SS will HAVE to top it! Oh, and they will. :monkey5

Who needs a girlfriend when I can stare at Leia's ass all day? If only it could cook, it'd be perfect.

Looks great but I'm still holdin' out for PF. Come on SS you can do better :D

Back