Skyline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skyline...

Let me guess the ending.

The aliens are allergic or adversely affected by A)water, B)Earth germs, or C)Plot contrivances involving children.

This looks really cool too, lots of alien invasion goodness headed our way! :rock

Let me guess the ending.

The aliens are allergic or adversely affected by A)water, B)Earth germs, or C)Plot contrivances involving children.
Man, you must be lots of fun to watch a movie with . :lol

The similarities between the Skyline and Monsters trailers, right down to the wording of the text, is pretty scary - but I'll watch both. I'm expecting Monsters to be better, but you can only tell so much from a trailer.

Armageddon is the ____ing ____ too! I love cheesy disaster movies, just as much as I love awesome disaster movies.

But I dont like movies that just are a disaster...like AvP-R.

Man, you must be lots of fun to watch a movie with . :lol

:lol I try my best to keep my mouth shut until the credits start rolling.

Okay okay, I might make jokes, but Skyline does look cool. I've just seen too many films involving extra-terrestrial visitors to be fully interested in this one. Watching the trailer made me think of this as a parallel universe version of 'V', the tv series.

I don't know why, but I'm a tad bit more curious to see this than Monsters. Will eventually see both though. No 3D? :lol

Back