Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagin

That's looks great! Thanks Ski!!!!!!!!

Damn that's gonna make me cry.......ski-leia............:rock

Dang Ski, you actually made Qui-Gon look good. That and Mace were the pieces that made me drop the line originally. Maybe I'll pick them back up for reworking.

me likey leia.............:love

Wow, that Leia looks awesome! So does Qui-Gon, nice work Ski! :)

IMG_7038_zpse93375c6.jpg

I don't know how you actually managed to make him look cockier and much more badass than he is in the films, but you did. :rock :rock :rock

Thank you sirs!

Ski

Re: Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagin

MYBEN

:panic:

Just...wow. Great stuff as always, Ski. And that Joker looks freaky as hell.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2JMK35xQA&feature=share&list=PL37652B94455516A8[/ame]

tumblr_luzu5sFFmO1qha75vo1_500.gif

Ski

IMG_7038_zpse93375c6.jpg

You ..... will... .try............!​

Ski

Damn Ski! When I start my new job, can I send my Anakin to you????

Damn Ski! When I start my new job, can I send my Anakin to you????

Sorry Billy, but my Anakin was the final Anakin Ski will be painting. I was fortunate enough to get a bunch of pieces into his backlog before he closed up shop. :(

There's 4-8 of these, you decide...

IMG_7248_zps569a53d8.jpg

IMG_7247_zps930fe91a.jpg

Ski

There's 4-8 of these, you decide...

IMG_7248_zps569a53d8.jpg

IMG_7247_zps930fe91a.jpg

Ski

That Eye is crazy nice ski

[ame]https://youtu.be/OPcod8IS214[/ame]

IMG_7291_zpsabc4d940.jpg

IMG_7288_zps5584c4f4.jpg

IMG_7286_zps8e040d1c.jpg

IMG_7284_zpsa8b405cd.jpg

IMG_7283_zps1fcd00c4.jpg

Ski

:panic::panic::panic:

:thud:

:yess::yess:

:clap:clap:clap

:woo

[ame]https://youtu.be/dV0LD-QAzg0[/ame]

Ski

Amazing and mind boggling

Ski that's just Naughty, so Naughty

I love it.................:yess::clap:clap:clap:clap

Back