Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagin

"Unbelievable" is the Skinormal.

I would like to se a side-by-side with the "living" Obi-Wan!

Re: Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagin

IMG_4369_zpsa8077765.jpg

IMG_4368_zps7e553535.jpg

IMG_4366_zps5fa951dd.jpg

Ski

I want that Old Ben. Wow is all I can say.
Who ever owns that is one lucky git.
Outstanding work Ski.

Is that just a stock SS Old Ben head repainted? The skin looks unreal, like there is a glow from it or something...

With the skin effect this kind of looks like a shrunken down version of the Legendary Scale figure :rock

AWESOME SKI!!!
Man, I love the translucent skin technique.

Man, I gotta send ya some stuff sometime and have it painted like that. That is sweet man!

Thanks Remy.

Ski

SKI my good man ,you have once again knocked it outta the park!!! lovin the translucent skin effect as too many layers of paint can spoil an awesome headsculpt but u have nailed it.

Forgot to post this here.

No more Herder for my wankie, the Skier need food!!!!

long-duk-dong_528_poster.jpg

Not sure why a few tones on the end look slightly different it must be both ends of my workshop lights hitting them but in person/hand they are all the same tones. (must be the overhead in the middle hitting them) The translucency in these apps do change on which angle the lighting is hitting them which is a pretty cool effect. :yess:

IMG_4641_zps036fb257.jpg

Ski

Nice! That shot almost makes me wish we did the whole thing as a collab. effort. I guess we'll just have to save that for someone more Powerful.:devil

Looks like Obiwan is under the Imperious curse. :lol

Awesome as always, can I see Blade hiding :)

Back