Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc..[KILL DA RIDDICK!!!!

But what can you port him to? I tried NSTTs, and the necklace drops downn into the gap from the neck joint, also the lower legs are too fat for the boots.

Yeah pretty much what I have heard.

Oh and nice hand-job Ski. :banana

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc..[KILL DA RIDDICK!!!!

Amazing Works !!!!

But what can you port him to? I tried NSTTs, and the necklace drops downn into the gap from the neck joint, also the lower legs are too fat for the boots.

Find a body with a sculpted neck. HT's done TTs with them (wasn't Sparrow on one?), or the SoldierStory body everybody used for Indy who also had a sculpted neck. You'd just have to have it modified to fit those. As for the boots, boil 'n dip 'em before putting them on. Problem solved.

The top section of the boots are made from thick paper, so it's not quite that easy. Anyway, mine is still on the buck, and if you futz and work with all the layers it can look damn good.

:lol

Thank you so much for posting these here Fiend, great pics and awesome futzing.

Ski

Thanks man! Most appreciated!

Outstading, Dave! :clap Like you said, it's VERY time consuming to color match like that and it is as vital to a character as the head paints. This looks beyond perfection! You are one hell of an artist my friend. It's been a pleasure watching you get better and better and better and become one of the very best. :clap :bow

Yup. It really is something else. :)

IMG_4846_small_zpse8ea7430.jpg

Ski

Sorry for the rushed shots, just a couple quick ones.

Ski did and amazing job on paint detail and MANDO did equally amazing work in sculpt!

Couldn't be more satisfied. Pictures really don't do much service to Ski's paint, but I don't have a camera that can pick up the fine skin blemishes and such. Anyway....

I'll try to get more pic's up this weekend.

Again, huge thanks to Ski and MANDO! :bow

really amazing job on the hands love them thanks for doing that for me bro the match looks like pure perfection!!!!!!!!!!

really amazing job on the hands love them thanks for doing that for me bro the match looks like pure perfection!!!!!!!!!!

Mike I knew those were your hands when I seen that Ski said someone was complaining about the price. Always trying to get something for nothing. Lmao:nana::pfft::panic:

Sorry for the rushed shots, just a couple quick ones.

Ski did and amazing job on paint detail and MANDO did equally amazing work in sculpt!

Couldn't be more satisfied. Pictures really don't do much service to Ski's paint, but I don't have a camera that can pick up the fine skin blemishes and such. Anyway....

I'll try to get more pic's up this weekend.

Again, huge thanks to Ski and MANDO! :bow

:clap:clap:clap God damn!! I can't wait to get home now!:yess:

Today is FRI.............day, get it off Flos!!!!!

Ski

Back