Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

Wow the hair casted just great!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc...)

:yess: thanks so much good work buddy!
A paintup for my buddy Redfield, I'm not sure where the sculpt came from maybe someone can school me in but it does say "Num Num" on the underside. I've seen this sculpt on ebay before.

Anyways a Alice Extinction paintup.

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1098.jpg

Hope you enjoy it Mike!​

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Thomas Jane Punisher #3

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap amazing!! cant wait to hold in my hands! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!
Did another RIDDICK today, this one is also my friend Mikey, I hope you like it, I'll post more pics later on this evening whenever I finish the glove.

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

He'll come with a cloak and all that jazz as well. :lecture

Ski

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1114.jpg

DSCN1118.jpg

DSCN1120.jpg

Matching skin tone as requested also darkened hair as requested. :hi5:

Ski

You have definitely mastered Riddick, Skimeister-burger. That is one badass figure :rock

You have definitely mastered Riddick, Skimeister-burger. That is one badass figure :rock

Thank you Marf, yea... I know this is boring because it's like the 10th RIDDICK that I've made but...(I sell him as soon as I post him :lol) I hope to keep adding to him every time I make him and try to improve on him.

I think I may have it in me to make one more version for myself and then I may retired from the RIDDICK factory. :lol :lecture

Ski

Thank you Marf, yea... I know this is boring because it's like the 10th RIDDICK that I've made but...(I sell him as soon as I post him :lol) I hope to keep adding to him every time I make him and try to improve on him.

I think I may have it in me to make one more version for myself and then I may retired from the RIDDICK factory. :lol :lecture

Ski

That you do... each one I've seen has been better than the last. Which is saying a lot since the first was badass :lol

That you do... each one I've seen has been better than the last. Which is saying a lot since the first was badass :lol

Wow, he looks so superb!!! Really nice figure of my fav character!

that Riddick is insane!

Thank you fellas, yep RIDDICK is gone and on his way over the ocean!!! :( :monkey2

Ski

One of these days, you're gonna post that damn Riddick and force me to PM you with PayPal details. :mad: :lol

I gotta stop looking at that Riddick & Thomas Jane sculpt or i'll end up putting other figures aside that are next in line after the one i'm currently doing. Was planning on Indy next, then Thor....but its very tempting to get on board to do punisher. But since I don't know about the available clothing and accessories are they around to purchase? that i would need to know first. The person getting that Riddick is a damn lucky guy. How good that one is, i don't even want to know how good the next one will be for yourself. wicked, just wicked.

Back