Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[The RUNT(WOLVERINE) Paint

Thank you sir!

Yea, that's the X-Men project, be on the look for that around late 3rd or early 4th quarter . I'll be releasing all the sculpts at once.

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[The RUNT(WOLVERINE) Paint

The masked Wolverine is looking mighty fine...

I have to agree. Looks great from the little we can see!

use the force luke..................:yess:

awsome work ski im going to start looking for xmen clothes now i guess haha

WolverineComicSkiman37.jpg

The End.​

Have yet to see anything anywhere else "custom-wise" that personifies Logan as much as that does right there. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Thank you friends, I'm using the force Barry!

Ski

Nice Logan. It keeps making me think that it's a Japanese interpretation of him for some reason. haha

Here are some preliminary pics of my Ash with Skiman modified head, using the Army of Darkness clothing. As Skiman has said before, the head is large for the HT body, but I dig it. A bit of a stylized Ash. I still think this is the best (existing) likeness of Campbell out there, and since I don't know how to make shrunk down casts of existing sculpts, this is the best solution I could think of. And Skiman executed this better than I hoped it for. Thanks again Skiman :rock

Now, I just need to find an Evil Dead 2-style shirt and come up with belt harness somehow. . .and then wait for Skiman's "from scratch" sculpts so I can have me some more Ashes ;)

DSC_0246-3.jpg

DSC_0247-4.jpg

DSC_0245-1.jpg

Last edited:

Oooooh...

Copperhead5649.jpg

Oh Copperhead, :panic:

He looks great Kara, I'm glad you are happy with him! :)

Thanks,

Ski

Back