Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [SKIMAN-ELVIRA NYC FEB, SPOCK, BALE, M.O.S., Deckard, James Bon

Got my painted CregC. Bale late last week. Truely stunning paints on this Ski, I will post a photo soon, awaiting the Duck bathrob et al. before the final reveal.

Thanks again:yess:

Re: Skiman's Workshop [SKIMAN-ELVIRA NYC FEB, SPOCK, BALE, M.O.S., Deckard, James Bon

c3po_muscle.jpg

Nice biceps for someone that can't do a curl.

Or squat.

Or...

Thanks for the rep Ski!

yes..%2Byes%2Byou%2Bcan.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm making adjustments in my schedule in order to continue with customs, I've had some Skimaniacs reach out and ask if everything is ok... and everything is perfectly fine.

I've taking on more responsibilities at another Fortune 500 company with a new job and I've got to say that's its really looking bright for my career for leading/developing as a software engineer.

I'm also gearing up to compete once more in my first Pro NPC show either in March or early Spring, so another challenge awaits for me... only this time everyone at the "Pro" status is a top notch bodybuilder!!!! :thud: (I've been training from 3:30 a.m.-6:00 a.m. on da DAILY... :cuckoo:)

All good news for 2014 and for those that have been always feeding me commissions, I've contacted everyone in assurance.

Thanks,

Ski

Kongrats Donald! Great to hear things are going well for you :hi5:

Hello everyone, I'm making adjustments in my schedule in order to continue with customs, I've had some Skimaniacs reach out and ask if everything is ok... and everything is perfectly fine.

I've taking on more responsibilities at another Fortune 500 company with a new job and I've got to say that's its really looking bright for my career for leading/developing as a software engineer.

I'm also gearing up to compete once more in my first Pro NPC show either in March or early Spring, so another challenge awaits for me... only this time everyone at the "Pro" status is a top notch bodybuilder!!!! :thud: (I've been training from 3:30 a.m.-6:00 a.m. on da DAILY... :cuckoo:)

All good news for 2014 and for those that have been always feeding me commissions, I've contacted everyone in assurance.

Thanks,

Ski

eat-good-feel-good-hulk-fitboard.jpg

Thanks,

Ski

stoked.gif.pagespeed.ce.3WpF_50Pbj.gif

Thank you so much for possible the best bond a man can have! Waiting for Kato's suit but ski you KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF!!

That's the best Bond I've seen.

Thanks,

Ski

All good things man! I have a couple ladies im training for a bikini show in March...might see ya on stage brother!

All good things man! I have a couple ladies im training for a bikini show in March...might see ya on stage brother!

Great, are you doing the nutritional part of the coaching as well with the gals, if so... I don't envy you on that one :lol.

I've never hired a coach but if I'm lacking at the NFC Pro level that might be the next step, perhaps a ex pro that knows the game on that level.

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Great, are you doing the nutritional part of the coaching as well with the gals, if so... I don't envy you on that one :lol.

I've never hired a coach but if I'm lacking at the NFC Pro level that might be the next step, perhaps a ex pro that knows the game on that level.

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Nope they see a nutritionist for that....I hear all about it though. I wish you the best bro! See how this show goes then decide! Getting all shredded like coleslaw

Back